5.0 out of 5 stars Great Arm Band for Samsung Galaxy S2
I have had the smaller Tune Belt for my HTC Desire and bought this one for my Samsung Galaxy S2. The quality is second to none and its a perfect fit.

I have seen other cheaper arm bands which have rough edges and cause damage to your phone while sliding it in or out.

I would recommend Tune Belt.
Published on 18 Sep 2011 by Mr. S. Kashyap

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware
The picture associated with this product is misleading. HTC Desire HD will only fit if you are happy for it to poke out of the top. I am not happy, and will be returning the item because it has been mis-sold.
Published on 4 Jun 2011 by D. Mason

2.0 out of 5 stars OK in the dry - forget it in the rain!, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sport Armband for iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c with slim cases, Motorola Droid Mini and more (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Looks alright, comfortable to wear, fits a variety of larger smart phones (mine was an HTC Sensation at the time of purchase). However, this is the UK, how can you sell something designed for physical activity that is not waterproof to at least a basic level? Perhaps this is just for the gym flies - it doesn't cut it when running in the Peak District in winter.

4.0 out of 5 stars snug fit and confortable, 23 Feb 2011
Nick Tobben (Netherlands) - See all my reviews
I've used the tune belt sport armband for about 5-6 weeks now with my HTC desire HD and it's a nice product.

i have a silicone cover for the phone so it's a bit thicker then a normal desire HD but it still fits, though it go's in pretty tight i never have to fear that it will slip out and fall to the ground.

i have noticed that indeed if do a more intense workout and u sweat a bit it will go strait through the fabric but in my case on to the silicone cover so no problem.

it feels quite sturdy and it's quite comfortable, the only issue is that the headphone out on my phone is nowhere near the holes they made for it so i had to cut it up a bit.

overal a quite good and functional product.

5.0 out of 5 stars HTS phone holder, 12 Aug 2011
I purchased this item to hold my HTC phone. I have previously purchased cheaper versions of similar designs, but the materials used broke down and did not last. This item, albeit much more expensive, is a quality item and has been produced using a more robust pliable material. I have no hesitation in recommending it to other potential buyers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy (ish), 30 Mar 2011
The product itself is very good quality and looks like it could be hard-wearing for couple of years to come but....

I find the strap is slightly on the tight side to wear on the upper arm, especially if you a thick(ish) sports clothing. This is from a male point of view, for my wife and kids (teens) it's ok.

Although very good quality the phone fits in rather snuggly and either the seem will give way or it will stretch over time - hopefully the latter.

A larger strap would possibly see 4stars / even maybe 5!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and functional, 17 Feb 2011
Ordered this product so I could use my running app on my HTC Desire HD. The phone fits in very nicely (very snug) and you can relax in the knowledge that your phone won't fall out as you run along. The clear screen allows easy access to the screen and there is no loss of function of the touch screen due to there being another layer.

The one point against it in my view is that the strap that goes around you arm isn't particularly long. I don't have huge arms but it can be difficult getting it on, especially over a running jacket (if it's cold and/or wet). Once it's on and done up it's fine, but people with very big biceps might struggle.

2.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed, 21 Dec 2013
It looks cheep and paying over 15 it is too much for it. I bought it for my daughter and hope she will like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly good - a little pricey, 18 May 2013
I bought this because my previous case was not quite large enough if i left the case on my 4S. That said, this one is about 3 times as expensive for those extra few millimetres and is not better quality. I have a problem pulling the strap back out through the buckle as it is a little tight and all the extra holes (so that is suitable for many designs of phone) means that I will be worried about running in the rain - but we will have to see. The 4S fits easily into the case and seems to stay there purely by friction. All in all I am glad that I have bought it and time will tell if I stay glad.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok fit with SG2, but plastic screen fit is poor, 9 Feb 2012
Got one of these to replace a Belkin armband so I didn't have to remove the TPU s-wave cover of my Galaxy S2 each time I went running.

The size is good, it's a tight fit with the cover on the phone but it works. However, the finish quality of the transparent plastic is poor, it doesn't lie flat so operating the phone requires focus and firm finger pressure. This problem exists even when I take the TPU cover off.

For the price you can't go wrong, it serves the purpose, but I'd pay more for a better quality finished product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliantly with HTC Desire HD, 12 Sep 2011
Had this product for 2 weeks now and its great!
I have a protective case and protective screen on my phone, neither of which cause a problem when using the armband.
The phone fits in well, not too tight or loose and the phone is fully operational through the clear rain screen on the armband.
I have had no problems locating the headphone jack through the bottom of the armband, something other users have reported, and the band performs well through jogging and sprinting excersises.
A recommended buy!