5.0 out of 5 stars Great Arm Band for Samsung Galaxy S2
I have had the smaller Tune Belt for my HTC Desire and bought this one for my Samsung Galaxy S2. The quality is second to none and its a perfect fit.

I have seen other cheaper arm bands which have rough edges and cause damage to your phone while sliding it in or out.

I would recommend Tune Belt.
Published on 18 Sep 2011 by Mr. S. Kashyap

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware
The picture associated with this product is misleading. HTC Desire HD will only fit if you are happy for it to poke out of the top. I am not happy, and will be returning the item because it has been mis-sold.
Published on 4 Jun 2011 by D. Mason

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Arm Band for Samsung Galaxy S2, 18 Sep 2011
Mr. S. Kashyap "Shan" (Bradford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sport Armband for iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c with slim cases, Motorola Droid Mini and more (Wireless Phone Accessory)

I would recommend Tune Belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly..., 22 Jan 2014
JakD (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
It was important to me to find an armband that would work with my iPhone 5S without having to remove it from its case. This does the job - phone fits really snugly and feels secure.

The arm strap also feels really secure - the velcro is strong and, as the armband is slightly elasticated, it doesn't move in the slightest as you run or move about.

Another bonus (for me - I should have thought of this but hadn't!) was that the touch-screen functions perfectly through the clear panel.

At the price, a spot-on purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sports armband!!, 30 Jan 2011
Van Erps Jurgen (Belgium) - See all my reviews
I use the Tune Belt armband with my HTC Desire HD and it is an excellent fit! I am very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ... except for Galaxy S2, 1 Nov 2011
This arm band is really great. It doesn t move at all when exercising and is big enough for the galaxy s2 even with a cover !

The only bad point is that the jack connector hole in the cover is not matching at all GS2 one. So you need to cut it a bit for adjusting it :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for Galaxy S2 i9100, 25 July 2012
C. Harding - See all my reviews
I ordered this for my Galaxy S2 9100, but sent it back because my phone is too long for it. I like to wear armbands like this on my forearm because it gives me better access to the phone when I'm running. It felt great on my forearm, but I rated it at 4 stars because if I wanted to wear it on my upper arm - like most people do, it would have been too tight, and I don't have large arms by any stretch of the imagination.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the iPhone 4, 16 Jan 2012
I bought this because the iphone specific cases looked like they wouldn't work with the phone in it's case and I didn't want to keep removing the case from my phone scratching it up when doing so.
Got this and the phone fits perfectly and is well protected. The only drawback is I have to put my phone in upside down as the earphone jacks are at the bottom.
The only thing this armband is missing is a place to put my housekeys, there's a little strap thing on the side but my key doesn;t look safew there, looks like it'll fall out

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Jan 2011
My new HTC HD7 fits in lovely and secure, although did have to take out of rubber case first but ample room. Excellent item.

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on, 18 July 2011
fits google nexus s and Samsung galaxy s
comfortable to wear - just trialled on a 8 mile run
decent price/quality
super speedy delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits IPhone 4 perfectly, 16 Mar 2011
I was a bit nervous ordering this. It's quite pricey and none of the reviews mentioned iPhone4. I can now confirm it fits the iPhone perfectly and I also have a bumper around my phone. It works perfectly with the plastic protective screen. Really pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little case for the larger smart phone, 7 Mar 2011
Item came through in a couple of days as expected. Nice package, okay build, fits the Nexus S well, touch screen good and responsive under the plastic.