Colour Name: Black|Size: Medium|Change
Price:£11.99+ £2.49 shipping

on 5 November 2012
The costume was ordered for my sons Halloween. Item arrived incomplete! There was no hat. Item was also too small for a 7-9 years when we took it out of the packaging and sized it up against our son. We returned the item expecting a full refund including return postage as the costume was incomplete. PROOF OF POSTAGE WAS COPIED AND SENT TO SELLER AS PER THEIR REQUEST !!!

WE DID NOT GET A FULL REFUND>

After several e-mails to the seller AND amazon we are still out of pocket.

DO NOT USE THIS SELLER. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF.
on 28 October 2013
I ordered the suit as a gift for my little niece, though it arrived in time but its missing the HAT even though its mentioned on the package. Apart from the hassle of returning the same i would not be able to give it to him on his birthday which is upcoming in the next weekBristol Novelty Superstar. Black Jacket/trousers(childrens Costume) - Male
on 18 December 2014
Just the thing for school talent show.and it won first place.grandson loves it.says it being worn on Xmas day
review image
on 4 May 2013
Ordered for my sons Halloween costume and he thinks its great as he is a big Michael Jackson fan. Thanks
on 21 May 2014
This item is perfect for the "one time" it will probably be used for. Not keen on the silky vest that comes with it so will put a white shirt and sparkly tie underneath instead. Main reason for buying this was we needed a black hat and sparkly jacket for a dance routine my son is performing to MJ's Smooth Criminal. My son is on the small side for an 8 year old and the hat fits if a bit loose. Everything else fits just fine. Quality is not the best but you get what you pay for and as mentioned above will probably only get used once.
on 13 March 2013
item was as described from the supplier.Sent more quickly than expected.Very fast dispatch.NEW sealed in bags.
Sizes are smaller than we expect.Where there was stitching ,from the first time my son wore it was dismantled and the seams opened .
Anyway ,my son was very happy with the costume ,so I stich it all over.It's a perfect costume for children who want to get dressed pop stars,especially Michael Jackson!
Best costume for little pop stars!
on 21 September 2015
My son looked great in this size wise fitted great ( he's 9), will be great for Halloween as he wants to be a zombie from thriller! Compared to some dress ups this actually resembles the one pictured so I was pleased
on 22 September 2013
Neatly packaged and was posted through the letterbox. Fitted son like a glove.... Moonwalking across the lounge with a big smile on his face....priceless!!
on 30 March 2015
Fell apart After a couple of days. Hole in the seam of the trousers and fraying all over the jacket. Very cheaply made.
review image review image
on 21 November 2014
Costume looked great, even better than the picture. My son absolutely loved it. I was delighted. It was for a thriller dance and Halloween compilation musical theatre show. My son loved it so much he wore it for s Halloween party too and to go trick or treating in our village. Huge hit all round lots of compliments. Only issue they sent a medium which is for 7-9 but still fit my 7 year old for his 7th birthday with growing room.