on 6 July 2012
I found this Neo-G Calf 3D product to be very useful to treat my calf strain. The support wrap is a fairly soft material which is fixed with three velcro straps, which allows you to position the hot/cold pack wherever you need it. At around £20 with free postage (at the time of purchase) is is good value.

One piece of advice: the support comes supplied with just one hot/cold pack. You really need to order a second pack costing £5 to make it as flexible as possible: you microwave the first one (in a bowl of water as instructed) before your run to warm up your leg muscle before exercising; and you would keep the second one in the freezer for immediate use after your run. With just one pack there is no way you can both heat first and cool in a short time, obviously
on 1 September 2014
Disc is small and i have had to buy 2 other discs to cover shin.
Only one compression sleeve for this money i felt ripped off.
Better products for sale that come with 2 compression sleeves for less money.
on 28 November 2011
I can't rate this highly enough. I was a bit sceptical and thought the hot/cold thing might be a gimmick, but far from it. The compression really is incredible, you can get it really tight to support the calf, and the hot/cold gel pack is much better than I expected. It's large (about 15cm) so can cover most of the calf muscle, and is really easy to freeze, or to heat in some boiled water. It seems pretty robust so expect it to last well. I tore my calf very badly 1 week ago today, I expected to be hobbling for weeks but already it's healed incredibly well and I put it mostly down to this support. 10/10
on 22 November 2012
I purchased this strap as I suffer from shin splints and have tried everything to stop them hurting whilst running. Following proper advice from a physio I have taken his advice and part of it was support for my leg. I now go running 3 to 4 times a week wearing this strap and it gives me plenty of support along with ice compression afterwards with the ice pack. If you are going to buy one of these I would defo recommend this strap but strongly recommend seeing a physio first as they can give you the correct advice.
on 6 March 2013
Too early to say if it will repair my calf strain, but its certainly helping. Once the compression support is in place the pain eases. Only used the cold therapy so far and it's proved pretty effective. Really pleased I decided to buy this product and would definitely recommend.
on 6 April 2011
This is an excellent product. I'm glad I paid extra for the ice pack. It is a nice size and since the injury covered a large area I could combine it with another ice pad and the two of them were much more effective held snuggly against my leg with the support. No more dangling around with tea towels trying to stop the ice packs falling off!

My osteopath was very impressed with the support. It is doing a much better job than even the toughest tubigrip. It is easy to apply. It stays in place well. i am an injured dance teacher and I was able to go back to work much quicker because I was using this and I believe the healing was speeded up because of it. It made me feel secure enough to dance quite quickly after the injury.

The leg gets very warm and slightly clamy which Im sure is the reason why the healing is increased. Bruising was reduced quicker too. Can't recommend it enough. It washes well and dries quickly overnight.
on 17 January 2013
My husband got these as he was having a lot of pain after his runs. The cold or hot compress are fab and easy use. I have also used the on their own for back pain, used warm or as a cold compress on injuries and little ones bangs and bruises great item well used by all in the family!
on 21 August 2013
purchased this shin splint support based on other peoples reviews. Great support has greatly helped my shin splints the hot/cold pack has been very useful very well made support would recommend this support.
on 22 February 2012
great buy, helped me when running as having probs with calf. would reccomend to anyone who has calf problems I been able to carry on my training
on 12 October 2011
Fantastic product. Thanks. The compression and cold really worked, wish I'd thought of it sooner. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.