4.0 out of 5 stars Rolling hills, 29 Oct 2012
This review is from: Islay Storm Single Malt Whisky
I do like my peaty single malts and I was bought this as a birthday gift. Lovely peat nose on it but the flavours were very gentle, no harshness or bite which you can get sometimes; depth was there for sure. Warm and syrupy with a desire to have just that little bit more. I think this is a whiskey which could be drunk all night with pleasure, very smooth - rolling hills as against harsh granite crags. I will have another bottle of this for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty damn impressed, 5 Aug 2014
D. Bates (Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Islay Storm Single Malt Whisky
I ordered this yesterday and it arrived this morning. Pretty damn impressed! A full, smooth, smokey, richness tempered by an unfortunate, vomity fragrance as a result of having drunk the whole bottle in one sitting and embarrassing myself by losing all control of my bodily functions. If I live through the night I might order another bottle tomorrow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quaffable, 3 Dec 2013
A. Cippico (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Islay Storm Single Malt Whisky
A friend introduced this to me and I was very taken with it. It tasted 'fresh' with a hint of smoke, possibly some vanilla aftertaste. Listen to me! What am I wittering about? Next I'll be launching into 'Autumn barbeques, fresh mown grass and bouquet of hyacinth'.
It was very scrummy. I wanted more. Enough said, I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars An islay storm, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Islay Storm Single Malt Whisky
Islay storm, perfect for describing the unpredictable weather, the taste is smokey but not as overpowering as some of the other islay whiskies, I was fortunate to try a dram before a bought a bottle, shape reminds me of the old bruichladdich bottles, over all a little Jem of a find enjoy

Islay Storm Single Malt Whisky
Islay Storm Single Malt Whisky by C.S. James and Sons Ltd.