5.0 out of 5 stars the only bourbon to buy
I discovered this bourbon years ago when travelling and at first did not know what it was, but the name intrigued me. So I tried it, with ice and a tiny drop of ginger ale. Its fabulous.

Published on 28 Jan 2012 by fizzyjelly

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Not sure its worth the extra cost over Jm Beam
Published 5 days ago by Yrrek

5.0 out of 5 stars the only bourbon to buy, 28 Jan 2012
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)

I tried to buy it in supermarkets, wine stores etc but without luck. So I tried other bourbons - they are thin on taste by comparison. Then I found it on Amazon - hurray. Fantastic taste.

If you dont like Scotch whisky, or you are a bourbon drinker, then try this silky smooth Knob Creek. I'm sure you will find it the best you have tasted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dangerously good, 16 July 2011
Meredith (Brighton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
I love my bourbon...and this is some of the best I've ever had. I would recommend it to any fan of of quality spirits.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 7 April 2013
Mrs. M. Andrews (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
I bought this for my husband for his birthday.He thinks that this is the best Bourbon ever.He only gets it bought for him as a special treat or to celebrate his birthday or Christmas.If you like Bourbon he would definatley recommend this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for hubby!!, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
He is a bit of a whisky snob and I thought this would be funny (well it was!!) however, it was also a gorgeous drink and he has since bought more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knob Creek - a tasty tincture, 11 Jun 2012
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
I first tried this whiskey when my son bought me a bottle for my birthday. I enjoyed it so much that I bought a further two bottles of it. I am too old to be a session whiskey drinker, but I do enjoy the odd small glass of an evening. Knob Creek has not only strength but also a wonderfully satisfying flavour. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab packing and fast postage, 23 Nov 2010
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
Bought as a Christmas present for dp, this arrived 2 days after ordering in an inflatable cover which we all love - will leave it on to make it harder to identify:) A bit dearer than other sellers for this product, but great service on a hard-to-find item. A+

5.0 out of 5 stars DEFO RECOMMEND!, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
I've been drinking bourbon for the last 4 years now, started on JD then Jim Bean white label! i think these brands people use as a standard to start off with.
Drinking bourbon for a while you really get the taste for it. ive tried quite a few now, Evan Williams, Woodford Reserve (Recommend), Wild turkey 81, Buffalo Trace (Recommend), Makers Mark (Recommend)!
But i must admit KNOB CREEK Kentucky Straight Bourbon has definitely won the first prize in the bourbon category for me!
Such a Strong Flavor! Full of vanilla, Oak, Brown Sugar and Honey definitley stand out for me!
Brilliant nose!
Long sweet finish!
And you cant tell its even 50% because of how easy it is to drink!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good Bourbon , At a good price, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
If you like Bourbon you will love this , With or without ice , it tastes great .And for the price you can’t go wrong

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!!, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
One of the best whiskey bourbons out their this is defo a must have for any Whiskey drinker. I would recommend anyone who loves to drink it straight is to put ONE small cube of ice into the glass as this will reduce a bit of a burning feeling on your tongue and back of your throat too but overall this is a fantastic Whiskey and it's a must have i really love it!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, so far the best Bourbon I have ever had., 4 April 2014
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
I am a single malt whisky drinker but I wanted to explore American whiskey. This is the third bottle of whisky I bought. The first one I bought was Buffalo Trace, then Woodford Reserve. I felt that Knob Creek was the tastiest of the three. Its taste had mode depth.

Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl