5.0 out of 5 stars the only bourbon to buy
I discovered this bourbon years ago when travelling and at first did not know what it was, but the name intrigued me. So I tried it, with ice and a tiny drop of ginger ale. Its fabulous.

Published on 28 Jan. 2012 by fizzyjelly

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Not sure its worth the extra cost over Jm Beam
Published 7 months ago by Yrrek

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars the only bourbon to buy, 28 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)

I tried to buy it in supermarkets, wine stores etc but without luck. So I tried other bourbons - they are thin on taste by comparison. Then I found it on Amazon - hurray. Fantastic taste.

If you dont like Scotch whisky, or you are a bourbon drinker, then try this silky smooth Knob Creek. I'm sure you will find it the best you have tasted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dangerously good, 16 July 2011
Meredith (Brighton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
I love my bourbon...and this is some of the best I've ever had. I would recommend it to any fan of of quality spirits.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 7 April 2013
Mrs. M. Andrews (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
I bought this for my husband for his birthday.He thinks that this is the best Bourbon ever.He only gets it bought for him as a special treat or to celebrate his birthday or Christmas.If you like Bourbon he would definatley recommend this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, so far the best Bourbon I have ever had., 4 April 2014
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
I am a single malt whisky drinker but I wanted to explore American whiskey. This is the third bottle of whisky I bought. The first one I bought was Buffalo Trace, then Woodford Reserve. I felt that Knob Creek was the tastiest of the three. Its taste had mode depth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knob Creek - a tasty tincture, 11 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
I first tried this whiskey when my son bought me a bottle for my birthday. I enjoyed it so much that I bought a further two bottles of it. I am too old to be a session whiskey drinker, but I do enjoy the odd small glass of an evening. Knob Creek has not only strength but also a wonderfully satisfying flavour. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!!, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
One of the best whiskey bourbons out their this is defo a must have for any Whiskey drinker. I would recommend anyone who loves to drink it straight is to put ONE small cube of ice into the glass as this will reduce a bit of a burning feeling on your tongue and back of your throat too but overall this is a fantastic Whiskey and it's a must have i really love it!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Knob Creek Whiskey, 20 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
This was a birthday present. I have been assured that this product is very nice, by someone who knows a thing or two about Bourbon's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Wonderful !!!!, 7 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
I am a keen drinker of sipping Malts/Whiskey/Brandy/Rums' which I will take a nip of every now and then. Image my pleasure when my niece bought of bottle of Knob Creek over from the USA for me. I didn't open the bottle for a few months after receiving it, but imagine my satisfaction when I did. I thought that this wonderful drink had been sitting in my drinks cabinet for months. I wish I had tried it much earlier than I did. Truly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good Bourbon , At a good price, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
If you like Bourbon you will love this , With or without ice , it tastes great .And for the price you can’t go wrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Knob Creek Bourbon, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl (Grocery)
I bought this as a treat for myself. Having only just been introduced to Bourbon by my son who lives in Chicago I decided to find out more about Bourbons by reading reviews. This Knob Creek is spicy, woody, mellow & perfectly decadent when drunk neat. You don't need much as the strength of it flavours stay with you as you relax. A small measure is a perfectly formed pleasure.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›