5.0 out of 5 stars the miracle cure!
Published 22 months ago by surfy

3.0 out of 5 stars bit big
this is a bit big for comfort, but quality is excellent. if buying again I would go for the D shape.
Published 16 months ago by robertd

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars the miracle cure!, 9 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Original Mckenzie Lumbar Roll High Density - 5" (Personal Care)
I suffered with sciatica badly for about 5 months. I was prescribed amitriptyline 50 mg and Diclofenic sodium 50mg 3 times daily the pain was unbearable. I bought the high density 5" roll, used it religiously for 2 weeks but didn't feel much difference. On the first day of week 3 my sciatica had vanished. completely disappeared!!. I have been sciatic free now for 11 months... I am off all medication and feel fantastic. Now whenever there is a twinge of back pain... a few days with the roll completely prevents any relapses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product made from durable materials, 13 Dec 2012
Good product made from durable materials. The elastic strap is fitted with a robust quick release toggle to ease fitting / removal from chairs, and the strap itself is a thick wide one ( unlike other manufacturers) which will last longer with constant use.

The only draw back is that his roll is 5" and for some applications e.g. use in the car is a little too thick - a 4" one may be more suitable for some users.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty Roll 125mm (5"), 20 Mar 2013
I thought I ought to use the actual name of the roll- "Heavy Duty Roll 125mm (5")" - that is what is says on the label of both the packing and the roll itself. It says a lot about the roll which the advert does not. Frankly, it is very hard ! It is only 28cm (11") wide.
I would describe it as less of a cushion and more of a prod (ok - a support). I have it on an office-type chair - and I rather like it.

I've had a couple of different things on the seat but this is the only one which really holds me "out there" ... because it is so firm. It means I can bend / stretch my back backwards and it will barely squash. It is on elastic and I can now and again easily roll it a little higher or lower ... and bend / stretch at some other point.

I've only been using it for a couple of hours. At the moment, it's what I want, but I will not always want to be stretching and I will sometimes like to remove the roll. That is easy, as it has a large, plastic, click, buckle thing.

For some people this might be too firm, but as I said, it is on an office-type chair. If you have some type of soggy chair, then the roll might sink into it, of course ...

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 15 Sep 2012
I bought this product the other day.
I have tried the memory foam cushion which totally did not work.
This product does the job, my back feels better.
Thats all you need to know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful in its simplicity, 11 April 2014
The single best thing you can do for your bad back, in my experience. I do not have the usual disc problems but facet joint arthropathy from earlier injury/wear and this does wonders; I have to have them available to me wherever i am, and when I sit without one for even a few hours the difference is very noticeable and the pain can last for days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 Sep 2013
I work on my pc every day. This is the perfect support for my back and stops it from getting sore and aching. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for a good sitting posture, 21 Nov 2012
It is a must have for a good sitting posture - giving a well needed support on the back when sitting straight.

4.0 out of 5 stars not a bad product, 29 Aug 2011
Cen (N-london, uk) - See all my reviews
A good product that helps with the posture, I use it when watching tv and driving a car, my only disappointment is the material, over a short space of time the strength of the roll doesnt hold and losses its shape, hence useless product when it wares out.

5.0 out of 5 stars sorted!, 10 Aug 2011
I also bought the book. 18 months of siatica is now a thing of the past. This simple cushion forces you to correct posture which in my case was very wrong! A bargain and I continue to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal!, 1 Jun 2014
A. D. Egerton - See all my reviews
Ideal for lower backache. Easy to strap into place and portable. Use it mainly in the car, would definitely recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›