5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY SUPPORT!!!!
I'm not one to write reviews of things but right now I'm overjoyed.

I just got my shock absorber through the post this morning (ordered it yesterday afternoon)

Tried it on and it's a snug fit, feels a little tighter than a normal bra but nothing major. I have no breast popping out anywhere which is unusual being a 34H!

I then jumped up and...
Published 22 months ago by mummyjonno

1.0 out of 5 stars The strange sizing renders this bra unwearable
I ordered two sports bras from Shock Absorber; one at my actual size (38DD), and this one, a size up at a 40DD. They are strangely both way too small. I really don't understand the point of making mail-order bras that are completely unrealistic in their sizing. Once I finally get one of these that fits (so I'll have to order one at least 2 sizes bigger than my normal...
Published 15 months ago by Julia

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY SUPPORT!!!!, 5 Sep 2012
I'm not one to write reviews of things but right now I'm overjoyed.

I then jumped up and down, danced around and everything stayed in and in place!!!!

I am so overjoyed, I'm now looking to get it in black and nude. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY IF YOU BUY THIS I ASSURE YOU OF THAT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Maximum support!, 22 April 2012
Ordered my usual size, fitted well. Amazing support and comfortable too. Star jumps- bring it on- My chest stays exactly in my chest area now rather than round my knees or ears!!

4.0 out of 5 stars sports bra, 6 April 2011
excellant choice if your'e big busted like myself, you can jog on running machine without the bounce, comfortable fit too

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 10 Nov 2013
arrived quickly, was very happy with item.Supports you very well, and i do alot of combat classes, so would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Nov 2013
Great bra, keeps it all in place. Wide strap bras and comes up quite high at the front, which makes you feel very secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 July 2013
What a brilliant bra!!!
Read reviews before buying this bra as I am big chested I was worried about going to the gym and not having firm support. However I had no need to worry as this bra supported me brilliantly. The only thing that I would suggest is that you get the next back size up as it can be very tight fitting across the back.
One very happy customer though!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Shock Absorber Women's D+ Max Support Sports Bra, 12 Nov 2013
Bought this for running and due to large bust needed something with good support. This ticks all the boxes and I feel very comfortable wearing it whilst excercising. Price very good and highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars i Love it, 24 July 2013
Great at a great price. I love this for running and is the most comfortable sports bra ever.
also there is no plastic fitting in the back that a lot of sports bras have & which i found extremely
uncomfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supportive!!!!!!!!, 22 July 2013
U bought this for when I did my 5k race for life, I totally stayed in place and would def recommend this product to all ladies, even with larger assets!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars super sporty and comfortable bra., 10 Feb 2014
nice and comfortable and good strong material. fits well and made to last. good support. got this bra with a discount and very pleased with it.