4.0 out of 5 stars razor spark dlx kick scooter
Published on 29 Jun. 2011 by goldenjacqui

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit together sturdy
Easy to fit together sturdy. The label slapped on the upright handle spoils it though as a nightmare to get off. The wheels lighting up are ok if fairly dark out but easy miss if normal daylight. Happy 7yr old though
Published 6 months ago by Mrs J.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars razor spark dlx kick scooter, 29 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Razor Spark DLX Kick Scooter (Sports)
Having bought more expensive scooters in the past, finding one lasted 1 year, bought the same brand again this only lasted 6 months, went for a cheaper option this time. We have only had it a couple of weeks but my 9 year old son wanted this one as his friend has one and he is enjoying the sparks, but missing doing tricks. Its definately meant for the older rider as the added sparks bar across the back can be mistaken for the brake, as tried and tested by my five year old, usually a very able rider. It has larger wheels than usual which makes the ride smoother and faster. It could collapse more easily as some others do, to place in the boot of the car though. The sparks cartridge doesn't last that long, the first one only lasted 2 days! This is not a scooter for tricks as the sparks bar at the back gets in the way!

5.0 out of 5 stars grandma's present, 3 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Razor Spark DLX Kick Scooter (Sports)
Purchased from Amazon for my grandson's 7th birthday - he and his parents are absolutely delighted - he was shaking with excitement. All of his friends have scooters, some have this one, and he tells me this is the only one he wanted. Very easy to use, wheels light up, will be good in winter,and the sparks are cool! Even his 3 year old sister can use it, though she does have her own micro scooter. Will last for years I'm sure, the handle extends and it seems strongly made - my husband is an engineer and says it is a good one. Very pleased. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Scooter, 10 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Razor Spark DLX Kick Scooter (Sports)
I bought this scooter for my 7 year old daughter for her christmas present......it was the first thing on her list......and she was not disappointed. It arrived in perfect condition and on time and when those sparks fly it looks fab. Yes, the cartridges probably do run out fairly quickly, but my daughter has used it loads since Christmas and the first cartridge is still going strong (you do get a spare with the purchase too). Would recommend this scooter to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor Spark DLX, 18 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Razor Spark DLX Kick Scooter (Sports)
I bought this for my sons 7 birthday. He thinks its fantastic but he's only had it a week so I can comment on the long term. I bought this because he wanted one with sparks. I thought it was worth paying extra for the LED wheel lights as comments suggest that the spark block don't last very long and I thought having the lights when waiting for replacement spark blocks would help. The lights are far better than I expected,they are really bright especially in the early dark nights when I collect him from after school club. He had complained that he found previous handle bars too short, eventhough they are the standard scooter height and he's not tall for his age. Since this scooter is meant for age 8 he loves the higher height.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool scooter, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Razor Spark DLX Kick Scooter (Sports)
My 7 year old loves all the razor range. Cartridges are expensive to replace for what they are. My son loves to show of with his sparks which are cool.

My only downfall is I like scooters to be solis but I find any folding scooter always seems week and has quite a bit of movement on the hinge. This is by far one of the most stable

4.0 out of 5 stars Sparking Scooter, 25 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Razor Spark DLX Kick Scooter (Sports)
Good purchase if a little pricey. Sparking thing doesn't last forever but put a big smile on a little boys face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Gift For My Son, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Razor Spark DLX Kick Scooter (Sports)
After some confusion over which back pedal was a brake and which produced sparks, my son loves this scooter. The blue LED lit wheels are almost as bright as the sparks. It was very very easy to assemble, and seems much sturdier than other cheaper scooters I've purchased for him. The wheels also seem to move a bit more smoothly, giving a safer ride.

I'm very pleased with it, and would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 year old loves it 10year olds want to use it in playground, 19 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Razor Spark DLX Kick Scooter (Sports)
8 year old loves it. He wants to go every where on it. He can do limited tricks on it which I appreciate as I don't want him injured. Biggest problem if his older brothers class borrow it when they have their cycling class. Every boy in the class uses it and wore out the speaker. We now lock it so this can't happen.

He had a cheaper one that made a lot of noise this one doesn't. It's smooth to ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scooter!, 9 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Razor Spark DLX Kick Scooter (Sports)
Bought for 6 yr old nephew birthday & he absolutely loves it! The sparks that came with it were a bonus for him & seem to be lasting well, & with it coming with an extra cartridge it will keep him happy for quite a while before gaving to buy more. Very good buy for the price we paid

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor Spark DLX Scooter, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Razor Spark DLX Kick Scooter (Sports)
Spent Christmas afternoon on it. You might want to review the age on this. As he is 5 years and 8 months.
And he loved it.
Might only comment would be over the cost of the replacement sparks,I think this is extortionate.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›