5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY SUPPORT!!!!
I'm not one to write reviews of things but right now I'm overjoyed.

I just got my shock absorber through the post this morning (ordered it yesterday afternoon)

Tried it on and it's a snug fit, feels a little tighter than a normal bra but nothing major. I have no breast popping out anywhere which is unusual being a 34H!

I then jumped up and...
Published on 5 Sep 2012 by mummyjonno

1.0 out of 5 stars Mis-leading size
I ordered the correct size for my chest (having recently got it re-measured) and this bra is far too small and I am unable to use it. Total waste of money.
Published 22 months ago by Miss V Turner

‹ Previous | 115 16 1731 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars best bra ever, 5 Oct 2013
I am size EE and love the gym, found it very difficult to find a decent bra to support me, yet be comfortable, not dig in to me with a little style to it. Would defiantly reccommend, ive bought 3 now in different colours and would not cnange them for anytning. Excellent quality and last a very very long time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bra, 4 Oct 2013
Fits perfectly and supports well. Very comfortable to wear and feels secure during workouts.My second one and would not pick another

5.0 out of 5 stars Shock Absorber Womens D+ Max Sports Bra Top White N109 38G, 2 Oct 2013
So happy with my new sports bra because it fits me and the straps don't fall down and it gives great support and its easier to fasten than my other Shock Absorber bra. I would rush out and buy two more except I'm hoping to lose a bit of weight first!

2.0 out of 5 stars The sizes for this are very small dont match anything like what you buy in a bra, 1 Oct 2013
The sizes for this are very small dont match anything like what you buy in a bra, which is disappointing since when you order on line the last thing you want to be returning half a dozen times to get you right size it put me off.
Plus I intially was charged for Post and packaging for returning it by £6, as it was over packaged in a large box with loads of stuffing. when it could have been in something simple that the posty could get through your door.
Its a shame because the quality of the bra was good I had no idea what size to choose and wasnt going to risk having to return several trying to guess what would match my size.
I did eventually get the full ammount back after contacting amazon as was told you shouldnt be charged for returning clothes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 27 Sep 2013
I'm a larger lady and wanted to get fit so needed something to keep them in place and this certainly does, very comfortable and support is good :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 Sep 2013
Great product and excellent service. This is my second order as the bra is really comfy and practically no bounce when exercising.

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak hooks, 22 Sep 2013
The bra is fine, and is a good fit. However, the hooks are really weak and bend easily, making it tricky - especially when trying to put it on in a rush in a busy changing room!

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 18 Sep 2013
I've bought this once, worked perfectly, so I bought a second identical one from the same shop. Good support, good quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sports bra, 18 Sep 2013
Great bra, i use it for running. I would reccomend this for any sports, very comfortable to wear especially being top heavy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Run with confidence, 6 Sep 2013
I bought this to start running as I have big boobs and didnt think I would be able to run without one - and I was so right. I bought my usual bra size and it fits perfectly and is extremely comfortable and looks good. Keeps everything safely in place while running!

‹ Previous | 115 16 1731 | Next ›