5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY SUPPORT!!!!
I'm not one to write reviews of things but right now I'm overjoyed.

I just got my shock absorber through the post this morning (ordered it yesterday afternoon)

Tried it on and it's a snug fit, feels a little tighter than a normal bra but nothing major. I have no breast popping out anywhere which is unusual being a 34H!

I then jumped up and...
Published 19 months ago by mummyjonno

3.0 out of 5 stars catches don't last long
comfy and keeps my unruly boobs in check, but the catches on the back seem to lose shape easily and cease working :-(
Published 9 months ago by J. Arnell

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY SUPPORT!!!!, 5 Sep 2012
I'm not one to write reviews of things but right now I'm overjoyed.

I then jumped up and down, danced around and everything stayed in and in place!!!!

I am so overjoyed, I'm now looking to get it in black and nude. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY IF YOU BUY THIS I ASSURE YOU OF THAT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Maximum support!, 22 April 2012
Ordered my usual size, fitted well. Amazing support and comfortable too. Star jumps- bring it on- My chest stays exactly in my chest area now rather than round my knees or ears!!

4.0 out of 5 stars sports bra, 6 April 2011
excellant choice if your'e big busted like myself, you can jog on running machine without the bounce, comfortable fit too

5.0 out of 5 stars Shock absorber women's D+ max sports bra 34dd, 4 April 2012
This bra has quite simply changed my life. I am actually a 32E but couldn't find the size I wanted at the online retailer I was using. So not sure how my true size would perform . But this is great I use it for high impact Zumba and running and can now do both! I bought a triumph tri-action in 32E at the same time and this is far far better. I feel very well supported in the shock absorber, but not in such a vice that it interferes with breathing, as is the case with the tri-action. Being able to breathe easily is important, for me, in high impact sports. I also really like the way this bra fits. Very comfortable padded straps. Normal fitting (not racer back) so I can wear it with my existing t-shirts and vests... I prefer to use my own Tees because I prefer to do sports in cotton rather than weird Lycra specialist tops -- I get rather hot. The shock absorber also has a minimising effect and actually creates the illusion that you are wearing a nice crop top instead of an enormous bra. I'm definitely going to get another... Might try to find my true size as I do wear this on the tightest fitting which suggests the sizing is true.

4.0 out of 5 stars super sporty and comfortable bra., 10 Feb 2014
nice and comfortable and good strong material. fits well and made to last. good support. got this bra with a discount and very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars no movement here!, 21 Nov 2013
This bra certainly does what it says on the tin! Once enclosed within it, there is no way that you will be going anywhere!! It keeps everything tightly in place and is very comfortable to jump around during my daily exercise. The straps are wider and slightly padded so they dont 'dig in'.

The only negative I have is that I use the last hooks to fasten the bra and it is 'really' tight below my bust and around my back. But I suppose you cant have it both ways! I would recommend this sports bra for exercise but wouldnt wear it casually (!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Shock Absorber Women's D+ Max Support Sports Bra, 12 Nov 2013
Bought this for running and due to large bust needed something with good support. This ticks all the boxes and I feel very comfortable wearing it whilst excercising. Price very good and highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 10 Nov 2013
arrived quickly, was very happy with item.Supports you very well, and i do alot of combat classes, so would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Nov 2013
Great bra, keeps it all in place. Wide strap bras and comes up quite high at the front, which makes you feel very secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 July 2013
What a brilliant bra!!!
Read reviews before buying this bra as I am big chested I was worried about going to the gym and not having firm support. However I had no need to worry as this bra supported me brilliantly. The only thing that I would suggest is that you get the next back size up as it can be very tight fitting across the back.
One very happy customer though!!

ARRAY(0xb4b23354)