Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 October 2010
I bought this CD after seeing the film, such that I can now relive the fantastic colour and striking vivid beautiful images whilst listening to this lovely soundtrack. It gets me and my daughter singing and dancing each time we play it. Easy listening of popular songs, both classical and world music. Each song creates its own atmosphere. Lovely.
on 26 February 2011
A great collection of an awesome mixture of music.
Brasilian chillout, dramatic opera, spiritual indian music, 80s party music etc.
I recommend it! A very colourful and beautiful mix :)
on 8 September 2013
I could watch the film again and again so I bought the CD of the varied music to remind me how special it is. The songs fit into each part of the film and are so different from one to the other but all are great. If you loved the film, buy the CD!
on 29 July 2013
This has become my favourite CD for the car – it has Brazilian Bossa Nova, easy listening Indian tunes, catchy old Country songs, broken up by couple Classical pieces. Perfect travelling collection, every song excellent.
on 21 July 2012
If you were inspired by the film, Eat,Pray,Love, then you should be equally inspired by the soundtrack. Eat,Pray,Love really showed the journey of Elizabeth Gilbert and so does the music, each piece masterfully linked to the film and instantly taking you on Elizabeth's Journey. I loved this CD and wasn't disappointed.The CD is a clever quirky mix of classical and contemporary music my two favorite heart lifters are Neil Young's Harvest Moon and the amazing Eddie Vedder's Better Days. Lovely to curl up with a good book and fine wine.
on 14 April 2013
This is definitely a "feel good" film and I would recommend it to anyone who is feeling a little disenchanted with their life.
on 13 April 2013
Downloaded this after watching the film as wanted to hear a bit more of the tracks featured. Its really easy to listen to and brings back some good memories of Italy and India, both of which i have visited. Good mix of relaxing and funky tracks .
on 24 April 2013
Both myself and my partner have enjoyed listening to this. Its as enjoyable as listening to the soundtrack in the film.
on 13 July 2014
Excellent
on 15 March 2013
loved the film and the CD. Llovely CD for in the car, good selection of music as in the film.