5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive is an understatement
My 6 year old would hardly put this game down & played it as often as he was allowed for 2 weeks & finished the first half completely. It's taking a lot more thought to do the second half so keeps playing with other games that are easier then coming back to it.

Published on 3 May 2011 by Big Mac

3.0 out of 5 stars Mario and Donkey-kong nintendo
Not an easy game to get through the levels you need patience. It keeps you determined on wanting to complete the game.
Published 4 months ago by bubbles

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive is an understatement, 3 May 2011
Big Mac (Leicester, England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)

As 3 people can set up on the one game I'm also playing it, trying to get all the cards, medals, coins and best time trophey's. I am find it hard to put down too.

The idea of making your own platforms sounds good but isn't that easy if you want to make a good one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 Feb 2011
Mr. D. S. Bassett "Danni" (England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I brought this game after seeing a few video reviews and thought it looked pretty good.
I was right, this game is excellent! Very detailed and some levels require alot of thought!
You have to make sure all the mini mario's make it to the door in time, if one breaks, you have to start over! there are also mini games and a construction mode that lets you make your own levels that you can then share via wifi, which prolongs the games life.
Its a really uplifting game which makes me smile when I play it.
I highly recommend this game

5.0 out of 5 stars Mario Vs Donkey Kong, 29 Mar 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Another fabulous buy for Mario and Donkey Kong fans out there. Don't know who likes it more my son or husband!!! A must have for Mario and Donkey Kong fans out there!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars highly addictive platform game, 7 Feb 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I was looking for a good platform game, and I found this highly addictive, it has plenty of levels and you can even create your own, I strongly recommend this game you will not be disapponted, there are a hundred levels, also for that extra challenge try and get all the letters and gold cups for new levels as I have done

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 May 2011
Lor932 (birmingham, uk) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter of 7 years old absolutly love this game. It is not very easy to finish it in two hours like happened with other ds games and not to difficult. It is very addicted, I also love to play it when she is not using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ds, 7 April 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
love this game and think I am better at it than I thought I would be,my reactions are not as quick as the youngsters but never the less I still enjoy playing it.I have also won quite a few trophys which is a miracle!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best DS game I've ever bought!, 19 Jun 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my 5 year old. I was a little worried it would be a bit too complicated. He loves it! By far the most popular of all his games. I've not played it myself so cant comment on the content. I'm certainly glad I bought it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 23 Dec 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great game very adictive. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes puzzles that are fun and infuriating all at once.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mario vs Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayham!., 4 Oct 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a fantastic Nintendo DS Game, Mario vs Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem! I love this game its exciting and good fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 Sep 2013
my 9 year old son loves this game Mario vs donkey kong since he had it he hasn't put it down good value for money

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! (Nintendo DS)