5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY SUPPORT!!!!
I'm not one to write reviews of things but right now I'm overjoyed.

I just got my shock absorber through the post this morning (ordered it yesterday afternoon)

Tried it on and it's a snug fit, feels a little tighter than a normal bra but nothing major. I have no breast popping out anywhere which is unusual being a 34H!

I then jumped up and...
Published 24 months ago by mummyjonno

girlfriend professionally measured but this bra is more like an ancient corset.
Published 2 months ago by D. D. Botes

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY SUPPORT!!!!, 5 Sep 2012
I'm not one to write reviews of things but right now I'm overjoyed.

I then jumped up and down, danced around and everything stayed in and in place!!!!

I am so overjoyed, I'm now looking to get it in black and nude. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY IF YOU BUY THIS I ASSURE YOU OF THAT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Maximum support!, 22 April 2012
Ordered my usual size, fitted well. Amazing support and comfortable too. Star jumps- bring it on- My chest stays exactly in my chest area now rather than round my knees or ears!!

4.0 out of 5 stars sports bra, 6 April 2011
excellant choice if your'e big busted like myself, you can jog on running machine without the bounce, comfortable fit too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Nov 2013
Great bra, keeps it all in place. Wide strap bras and comes up quite high at the front, which makes you feel very secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 10 Nov 2013
arrived quickly, was very happy with item.Supports you very well, and i do alot of combat classes, so would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars i Love it, 24 July 2013
Great at a great price. I love this for running and is the most comfortable sports bra ever.
also there is no plastic fitting in the back that a lot of sports bras have & which i found extremely
uncomfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supportive!!!!!!!!, 22 July 2013
U bought this for when I did my 5k race for life, I totally stayed in place and would def recommend this product to all ladies, even with larger assets!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small - don't bother buying - Amazon charge 6 to return the item!?, 22 Jun 2014
D. D. Botes (UK) - See all my reviews
girlfriend professionally measured but this bra is more like an ancient corset.
Amazon don't provide any contact options other than return or replace and you have to pay 6 to return an item that weighs practically nothing and would cost about 1 to return in a padded envelop. Amazon's tax dodging greed is beginning to show through in the way they are treating customers...

4.0 out of 5 stars super sporty and comfortable bra., 10 Feb 2014
nice and comfortable and good strong material. fits well and made to last. good support. got this bra with a discount and very pleased with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars The strange sizing renders this bra unwearable, 30 April 2013
I ordered two sports bras from Shock Absorber; one at my actual size (38DD), and this one, a size up at a 40DD. They are strangely both way too small. I really don't understand the point of making mail-order bras that are completely unrealistic in their sizing. Once I finally get one of these that fits (so I'll have to order one at least 2 sizes bigger than my normal sizing), I'll be happy to amend this review to reflect the effectiveness of the bra.