Size: One size|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£1.95+ £2.59 shipping

on 17 April 2012
I bought these for wearing around the house in winter, allowing me to type on my computer and play the guitar etc with warm hands. I am a man with small-medium hands, and the fit is perfect. The grip material on the palm is effective too. I think a man with large hands would find them too tight though.
on 21 January 2012
I bought these gloves for use in my wood turning workshop during the cold weather. The gloves are on the small side and fairly thin, but that is what I wanted as I didn't want bulky or loose material getting caught in the moving parts and injuring my hands. Grip is fine on my gouges etc and the gloves are warm. Glad I bought 2 pairs.
on 10 January 2013
for unisex gloves, thry are very , very close fitting. too small to comfortably fit men and women. the fit should be less rigid, to allow flexibility for different hand sizes. disappointing. that was the only thing wrong. size is only suitable for smallish hands
on 15 January 2013
As other reviewers have written these gloves are very small, I have slim hands and fingers so they were a good fit, only probelm was that they split on the second time of wearing them between the thumb and index finger, Still usable and not worth returning as they cost of postage and packing was nearly twice the price of the gloves
on 18 April 2013
It's amazing how much traction you need on the palms, especially when controlling an implement like a walking stick. These fingerless gloves have been essential during the neverending winter of 2012/13. As the temperature finally starts to edge its way upwards, I find myself loath to take them off.
on 27 November 2015
They are nice gloves, however, they are very small. Calling these "one size fits all" unisex gloves is very optimistic. I am skinny and don't have large hands. Technically, I can wear the gloves, but they are very tight, particularly around the fingers. I really think they're only suitable for small women and children. I hope that they will loosen with wear.
on 7 December 2012
I bough these gloves for typing and driving, but now I wear them pretty much all the time - very comfy and warm. I may get a few pairs to replace these when they wear out. Not for people with big hands - I'm a man but I have tiny hands, if I had normal man hands then these would definitely not fit!
on 26 July 2015
Delighted with these gloves. Very warm when walking the dog so fingers free to dispense occasional treats, and ideal for driving For reference, I wear size medium rubber gloves, and these gloves are a snug fit, so they may be too tight on larger hands. Arrived as scheduled well packaged and individually presented in neat little plastic envelopes. Great value and quality, but not yet washed.
on 3 April 2015
These gloves are amazing. They keep your hands warm but you can still use your phone or whatever, and the grip is good enough to be able to drive - so in short you never have to take them off. What more could you wish for on a cold wintery UK day?
on 16 March 2014
My husband often gets cold hands when using the computer for long periods and loves these gloves that keep his hands warm but still give him the freedom to use his keyboard without a problem. He has also used them for soing other jobs around the house and they have become a favourite winter item.