5.0 out of 5 stars My fussy dog loves this stuff!
Published on 18 Nov 2011 by C. R. Tresadern

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldnt buy again
Published on 22 May 2012 by Ms. Sarah A. Vincent

5.0 out of 5 stars My fussy dog loves this stuff!, 18 Nov 2011
C. R. Tresadern "Normy" (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skinners Ruff and Ready Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
I've tried him with all sorts - including James Wellbeloved, Nature Diet, Barking Heads, Royal Canin, and shop brands. He's really not very food motivated, so we were having to tantalise his taste buds by adding things (cheese, eggs, etc) to his food just to get him to eat it (he would rather go hungry than eat something he doesn't like). I saw Ruff and Ready in the pet shop and thought I'd give it a try. It didn't look very promising (my partner calls it 'rabbit food' because of all the cereals in it)so we tried moistening it with a little hot water. It smelled quite strong and he wolfed it down. I've since tried it without the water and he's quite happy to eat that too.

Good to find I can get it on Amazon with free delivery with Amazon Prime as I don't have a car and it's heavy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldnt buy again, 22 May 2012
This review is from: Skinners Ruff and Ready Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
My schnauzer who normally eats everything with no problems, has been really ill on this food. He has had an upset stomach and I have had to get up through the night to let him out. I stopped the food and went back to his usual and he was fine, tried again with this introducing slowly and same thing, sick and can't get his bottom off the floor. Amazon were as always fantastic, very speedy delivery and refunded item as I was unhappy.

4.0 out of 5 stars fussy labrador, 7 Mar 2012
This review is from: Skinners Ruff and Ready Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
i have fed my younger labrador on this dog muslie mix after trying other expensive dog foods and this is the only food that he finishes the older lab would eat anything so i have stuck with this one i just put a small amount of warm water with it and i get a clean dish every meal time i would recommend dog owners to give it a try

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruff and ready, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Skinners Ruff and Ready Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
Sounds like a horrid name; especially for a dog with a sensitive tummy; but in fact it suits my hound very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality food, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Skinners Ruff and Ready Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
My dogs love this food. It really help their digestive system. Good solid stools. My dogs often had runny stool but this food has sorted that out. Good quality food with out the expensive price tag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fussy dogs, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: Skinners Ruff and Ready Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
A great item for fussy eaters. Interesting to look at and add warm water to make a gravy. Shame Amazon dont accept paypal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zi-Zu loves it, 5 Jun 2013
D. Price (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skinners Ruff and Ready Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
When Repnor Gold was withdrawn we tried various other foods for our new lab - the previous three had thrived on Repnor Gold. Zi-Zu was not keen on any of the other varieties we tried, but now eats well and rarely leaves his food. His condition is great too, glossy coat and lithe figure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but great, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Skinners Ruff and Ready Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
Brilliant food, all my dog love it, even the fussy one. I won't give them anything else now. It maybe a low price food, but don't think it is a low end food, far from it! I have tried all the expensive foods on the market and this is far better than all of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't actually eat this myself!, 18 Feb 2012
This review is from: Skinners Ruff and Ready Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
I purchase Skinners Ruff and Ready Dry Mix 15kg for our two dogs. Much better price than we can obtain anywhere locally and the free delivery is a real bonus. The dogs show every sign of enjoying their meal when it is put down for them and we usually moisten it with a little soya milk. Excellent value and service

1.0 out of 5 stars i feel cheated!, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Skinners Ruff and Ready Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
Bought this as sounded a good alternative to my usual dry food for my 2 dogs. How misleading can a product be. The 4th ingrediant listed was glucose syrup! No wonder they had sloppy faeces. The gravy is just sugar. Dogs have a very sweet tooth so will lap it up. I threw it away after a couple of days a 15kg bag wasted.

Skinners Ruff and Ready Dry Mix 15 kg