5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Good Quality Food
I use to use James wellbeloved for my dog 3yo German Shepherd.
As I found any thing with poultry would just run out the other end of him.
Been using this for over a year now and well the compliments we get from vets. Is he the correct weight and has an excellent coat.
Published on 23 Jun 2012 by Danny

2.0 out of 5 stars Cannot recommend for a couple of reasons
Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this dog food, although my pet will eat it (just) and it is undeniably affordable.
I noticed upon receiving the food that the major ingredient is maize, while the meat content is just 14%. However the telling factors for me was in the recommended daily amounts to be given went up from 260g a day with his previous food to 390g! That...
Published 15 months ago by S C Foster

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Good Quality Food, 23 Jun 2012
Danny (Dagenham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harringtons Complete Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
I use to use James wellbeloved for my dog 3yo German Shepherd.
As I found any thing with poultry would just run out the other end of him.
We use the guide given on the bag for age and weight and stick to it with the occasional treats.
To be-honest if you look at what is in James wellbeloved you will see exactly the same stuff for more than twice the amount.

Personally I think This is a good buy and with most dog foods you have to change what they are eating gradually or you will get problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREATEST DOG FOOD!!, 5 Feb 2012
This review is from: Harringtons Complete Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
This dog food is great and easily digestible for my Australian Shepherd. She has wheat/gluten allergies and this dog food does not aggravate her skin. Thumbs up to the recipe as she absolutely loves it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars doggy satisfaction, 21 Nov 2011
This review is from: Harringtons Complete Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
Harringtons dog food light weight small kibble. Having given my 4 dogs this now for 3 months it has proven harringtons is everything it say's on the bag!!! (Bag is even recyleable) my dogs are fit, healthy,coats shine like boot polish and normal solid stools! Which also show's this doggy food is EXCELLENT! Another bonus this product is nearly halve the price of a top brand i had been using. Deliverly is super service. Thankyou Harringtons and Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD QUALITY DOG FOOD, 19 Mar 2012
This review is from: Harringtons Complete Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
This tasty (for dogs!) dog food is highly recommended to all. The food is well made using good quality products, comes is an easily digestible kibble for all size dogs and is offered in a time and money saving 15kg bag. Try it and see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Food, 18 Mar 2012
This review is from: Harringtons Complete Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
This item arrived almost by return of order. The dogs love it, as yet to try the turkey. The kibble is just the right size for all sizes of the dogs.

Please do not change the recipe as some manufacturers do. An excellent food with a sensible price

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent dog food at a sensible price, 20 Feb 2012
This review is from: Harringtons Complete Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
we changed our dog on to this food about 8 months ago as our usual (premium) brand was becoming too expensive. As far as I can see the ingredients are practically identical and it's also hypoallergenic. Anyway, he loves the food, his coat is still glossy and he has a wet nose! - what more can you ask?

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD STUFF!, 12 April 2012
This review is from: Harringtons Complete Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
My all black German Shepherd - Sooty - has multiple allergies wheat & colours with foods, causing her to have significant skin and ear problems, I have been getting Harrington's lamb and rice from our local ASDA but the supply there has become unpredictable- was upset when i thought i was going to have to look for an alternative. So to amazon as usual for anything that i want to find. Since using Harringtons she has improved dramatically - so has her wind, though its still there its not so frequent and doesn't have such a bad smell, the Poops are good and easy to pick up and also don't smell that much a great achievement for dog poop, so her digestion must be a lot more settled. would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dog Loves This, 15 Oct 2012
Nicole Adams (Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
My dog is allerigic to everything, and I mean everything. She has trouble with gluten and lactose, high protein foods tend to make her really gassy and smelly.
She used to break out in very sore rashes accross her belly and chew at her paws constantly , this food is fantastic as these problems are now gone. The toxic odours she used to produce are no more.
To top it all off she absoloutely loves this food. She never used to get excited about meal times and was more of a grazer. Since switching to Harringotns 3 months ago she eats every meal in full as soon as it is put in front of her.
I whole heartidly reccomend this food.

FYI she also loves the salmon roll treats that they make

5.0 out of 5 stars Qulity Product, 21 Feb 2012
Mr. R. W. Goodwin (Swaffam Norfolk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harringtons Complete Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
This Dog food is a High Quality Product at an extremely reasonable price. We have a puppy with a sensetive digestion system and this dog food seems to have sorted that problem out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems as good as leading brand B***s...., 28 Jan 2012
This review is from: Harringtons Complete Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg (Misc.)
I tried this as a substitute for B***s, which I have been feeding my dog for most of his 8 years, but which I was finding increasingly expensive and harder to afford following a change in my personal circumstances. I wanted to feed my dog a good quality food but at a reasonable price, and spent some time researching the ingredients of various brands. He has been on Harringtons for about a month now, and it may be early days, but I would say so far so good. He enjoys it, it looks very similar to B***s, and he is as fit and healthy as ever. Also it is not full of the c**p and unnecessary ingredients that so many, even so-called "top" brands contain (excluding B***s I have to say, which I believe is GOOD if pricey). So I would say, yes, give it a go, it seems to be decent stuff and it is very reasonably priced.

Harringtons Complete Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg