5.0 out of 5 stars I swear by this magic stuff, change my life!
Stinky cat litter tray, sodden clump of yuk at the bottom, know the story? I did.

This stuff is totally different, it just sucks up moisture and even dessicates (mummyfies LOL) cat poo into the bargain.

Basically the tray is dry, several weeks. I scoop out the solids and it looks pretty much as new.

As it ages it will go yellow or less...
Published on 15 Aug 2012 by SteveINtheUKok

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose
I bought this for my cat after reading the fantastic reviews about the lack of smell and the dry litter trays and how one small bag has lasted people up to 2 weeks; I thought this would revolutionise litter trays for ever!!
Published 4 months ago by Bevy

5.0 out of 5 stars I swear by this magic stuff, change my life!, 15 Aug 2012
SteveINtheUKok "SteveINtheUKok" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bob Martin Anti Bacterial Litter Crystals, 4.2 Litre (Misc.)

As it ages it will go yellow or less opaque whiteish than when new, but it keeps on working.

When you do change it, the bottom of the tray is bone dry.

I only change it when it begins to smell a little, that is how I know its wearing out.

Otherwise no smells, no damp odours, its a miracle.

As I say I swear by this, I love it, the cats are much happier, used it now for several months and converted friends over to it too.

Just clean and disifect your tray before filling it with this, you can mix it with normal litter if your cats are fussy and need a slow changeover, but mine went to it like a duck to water.

And remember it lasts weeks, not days, thats a LOT of less bags of HEAVY wet litter to dispose of and even better, no carrying it home from the supermarket, Amazon delivers :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 30 April 2014
Bevy "dawn- walker" (Kings Lynn, England) - See all my reviews
Unfortunately I have found this is not the case. I put the full bag in my cats litter tray 4 days ago and already it is sodden, bright yellow and leaving the bottom of the tray wet - it looks absolutely disgusting.
Yes, it did reduce the horrible urine smell and dry out the poo, so a big thumbs up for that, but it's now not fit for my cat to use and I've had to change the whole tray again, £4 in 4 days!
I've used catsan for years now and it's been brilliant, it's £10 for 20 litres which lasts me at least 4 changes and it does what it says on the packet.

Personally I will not be buying this product again due to the cost and the lack of dry litter - oh also it really really hurts when stood on!

On the plus side I phoned Amazon to complain and was given a refund immediately.

I would say if you cat isn't a big wee'er or will go elsewhere such as outside then this product may be perfect for you, but my cat is a litter tray only girl so was no good to her.
Purchase with caution!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cat Litter, EVER!, 2 Aug 2012
Ms. E. Buckley (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I had been caring for cats for the last 22 years. Over that time, I've used a variety of different kinds of litter. So many of them say they will do something but this litter actually delivers on it's packaging promise.
My cat used the litter straight away, he didn't need to have his old litter mixed in with it. There was no smell of cat wee and it's easy to see where he went as the crystals he peed on turn yellow.
I would recommend mixing the litter about a bit to make sure urine doesn't pool at the bottom of the tray.

If I had to think of some constructive criticism for this product, I would say, the bag should be bigger and also, when the litter is fully saturated, that can appear quite sudden if you're cat is a big drinker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 Jan 2014
It is what I was looking for, with theses crystals you only have to change once a month (for one cat)

5.0 out of 5 stars different from others, 10 April 2013
This cat litter is very different from others I've used. It clumps really well and doesn't stick to paws, so doesn't end up on carpet outside litter tray. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for toms, 8 Mar 2013
this cat litter is great if you have a tom cat.i did use catsan before for my female and tom cat but after trying this litter i would not go back to any other.thank god for crystals.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lasts longer, 12 Jan 2013
These are nice crystals, they do last a good while if you have one cat, if like me you have three cats, its can work out expensive. It does cover smells of the urine type, however for number 2s it really is diabolical, especially if you have a kitten who thinks that the crystals are too horrible to cover up his business. Overall I would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love these!, 1 Dec 2012
Our two kittens were from rescue and had been using clumping clay litter. This was a nightmare to clean, and mess got everywhere from their little paws.
This litter is amazing. It really does dry out the poos, and cat wee makes the crystals go yellow and sink to the bottom, so you don't get so much of a smell.

It lasts about a week with two kittens who are on a wet food diet. We just bought in bulk, 10 lots.

4.0 out of 5 stars did the job, 25 Aug 2013
It is certainly far better than the regular cat litter and the colour makes it easier to see where to scoop out as well as when it needs changing. Odour was hardly noticable.

3.0 out of 5 stars crystals, 9 Jan 2013
I use for my cat always catsan.I decided to try this product but my cat doesn't like at all.he stop going litter,maybe individuality.