5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
These little toys have brought great pleasure to my bichon frise X puppy. They are just the right size for him to carry around. Would huighly recommend them as having bought many more expensive toys - these are his favourite!
Published on 20 July 2012 by Early Riser

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that happy
Not that happy about these toys I ordered, yeah it was fast delivery but 2 of the toys were broke one have no sqeek in it and the other just didn't sqeek.. :/
Published 15 months ago by Vicky

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 20 July 2012
This review is from: Ancol Small Bite Puppy Vinyl Selection Assorted, 8 cm (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Loved it and great price A++++, 1 Jun 2012
Fantastic item and great price well worth the money paid and puppy loves playing with her new toys. Would recommend to anybody getting a puppy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and good value, 24 April 2012
My puppy loves playing with these toys in the garden. So many dog toys are expensive, but these are really good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice toys, 30 Sep 2013
T. Hatchman "tina-Niko-Hatchman" (Kent UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I have bought 3 packs of these toys for a litter of Frenchies. They played with them for ages. The toys are made of a thicker plastic that are perfect for teeth that are like shards of glass. They are not overly large so suit the smaller dog and pup well. I will be buying more for my new Pug puppy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly well packaged and in good condition, 28 Jan 2013
My Dogs love these can recommend them. I Bought them for my puppy but pinched by my 7 year old spaniel!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect first toys for a puppy!, 25 Sep 2013
I first bought these for my labrador puppy when he was just 8 weeks old and he absolutely loved them, chosing to play with them over any of his more expensive toys. He's now 10 months old and they're still going strong. Our neighbour's new labrador pup has also 'borrowed' one and we expect our new puppy we're picking up on Saturday to love them too. At this price, you really cant go wrong. We've really had our moneys worth!

4.0 out of 5 stars I was a little sceptical about buying these as she ..., 16 Oct 2014
I was a little sceptical about buying these as she normally demolishes her toys (she's 9 months old) but we bought them in August, and although shes bitten a couple of chunks out of the bone shaped one, they're all intact! She takes them all into her bed, or tries to bury them in back garden, but they're surviving! Wioll buy these again

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 15 Oct 2014
Excellent puppy toy. When we first gave these to our puppy he wasn't strong enough to make them squeak. We've had great fun as with time he managed one by one to make them squeak. Now we wish that he hadn't learnt to squeak them, especially at 10 o'clock at night!
6 weeks of playing with these and they're still in tact.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 25 Sep 2013
Brought these for my two pug puppies in may and still got them and they are still playing with them.

Good quality and fantastic price

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast efficient service, 9 Sep 2013
Puppy not here yet but delivery excellent - cant wait to try them out. Two puppies in the family so sharing the pack.