5.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Published 7 months ago by Naomi

1.0 out of 5 stars dangerous item
This item made my cats severely ill.... One of my cats became really ill and had to receive help from the vet. His mouth became ulcerated all over and a ten day course of anti biotics had to be given at a cost £65....
I bought this item thinking i would save a couple of pound as money is short, that didn't quite work out in the long run.
Will never buy this...
Published on 31 July 2012 by pip

1.0 out of 5 stars dangerous item, 31 July 2012
This review is from: Beaphar Cat Spot On 24 Week Flea Protection 6 x 0.8 ml (Misc.)
Will never buy this product again, therefore i do not recommend this item to any other cat lover......

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work!, 13 Oct 2011
Ms. K. M. Goddard "Kerry-Marie" (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
I don't usually write reviews on products that I havnt brought directly from Amazon but I agree with the other reviews and really would suggest you pay a bit more and get something better.
Used this on my cat and fleas were still there, hair was so greasy had to clean it 2 days later, and she was sick, might have been a coinsidence but from the other reviews I don't think it was.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 24 Oct 2011
Ok it arrived really quickly but thats about it. The product was greasy and ran all over my cats fur - which sort of defeats the object of putting it on the back of the neck and their not licking it - and I had to remove some with tissue. A week later all of my cats still have fleas. I only brought this product as it had 6 pipettes of flea killer - I have 6 cats - and it was obviously) a false economy as I have to get Frontline now!! Also, I got dog flea killer, the same make, at the same time but couldn't use it as it has written on the back 'THIS PRODUCT CAN KILL CATS' with the advice to keep your dog away from any cats for at least 24 hours after treatment!!!!! Needless to say I didn't use it!!! On here now to get more Frontline for the cats.

1.0 out of 5 stars USELESS, 5 Aug 2012
Mrs. T. SALMON "upstreamers" (streatham london) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Put ths on my 4 cats on the same day and it is the most uesless flea protection ever. They are all still covered in fleas , so the fact that I have wasted my money is nothing compared to the suffering my poor cats are having to go through. I am now buying a decent flea killer , but will have to wait for a few weeks before I can use it as I am not sure if putting it on too soon could have a bad effect on the cats. Do not buy this cheap stuff it is a false ecconomy. Really should be no stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 30 April 2014
For all people winging it doesn't work. It does. It's important your whole house is flea treated also. Any vet will tell you that even with using front line or other ridiculous priced ones. I buy Verbec Spray 500ml and do the whole house once a year (all you need). And flea my animals regular. No fleas in the house no fleas on the cat and like all flea treatment they repel them. It's a good product along with the house hold spray (Verbec)

1.0 out of 5 stars worst product i have bought for my cat, 26 July 2012
my cat ended up with loads of fleas and my house did never had this with frontline thought i would give it a try as it said it repels fleas just like frontline but cheaper , would not recomend this product as i ended up with a massive bill for furniture spray and carpet spray and i was bit to glory and my poor cat had to be spayed 3 times to get rid of the fleas

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this product!, 28 Aug 2011
Although the delivery was quite fast, I did not like the product at all!! It had a horrible smell & very greasy texture.. It left my cats fur very greasy for a few days and it did not treat the fleas at all. I had to go out & buy a more expensive product (frontline) which did the job immediately.
I would not recommend this product nor will I ever buy it again!

1.0 out of 5 stars They should take this off the shelves, 23 July 2011
This product didn't work and also made my cat sick. Look at the reviews on the pets at home website, all one star. Don't buy it!

1.0 out of 5 stars SAVE YOUR MONEY, 24 Oct 2013
stick to front line i applied it and had to get front line as well as it had no affect

it did not work probably made my cats worst if any thing

need to be reviewed as this item is not fit to be on the shelfs

1.0 out of 5 stars dont bother, 20 May 2014
useless..............u need to buy good stuff to get rid of cat fleas.. cheap rubbish don't do the job, so although I bought this I still had to buy front line ...