5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff.
my hd pocket camcorder eats battery power. I bought 2 and they last longer than the battery that came with the cam.
great stuff.
Published 1 month ago by justinjamesuk

1.0 out of 5 stars battery Invero for Sanyo xacti
Published on 1 May 2012 by Bobby rhodes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value. Works well., 9 Jun 2014
B Evans (Wolverhampton, West Midlands United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invero HIGH QUALITY Battery for Sanyo Xacti VPC-CG20 VPC-CG 20 VPCCG (Electronics)
I have several of these for a Xacti video. They are much cheaper than originals and work well. I did get one which had a shorter life than expected and now fails to charge but that can happen anyway and at this price ...

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff., 30 May 2014
great stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 3 Dec 2013
Seems to last OK and was a very good price. I bought this as a spare for my Sanyo camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good investment, 9 Sep 2013
If it fits your gadget then these Invero spares are very good investments for the extra juice that your gadget needs at very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 24 Feb 2013
J. D. Webster - See all my reviews
Have had experience before of buying simmilar batteries of different make so did not hesitate to buy these and have no trouble whatsoever and would reccomend them

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressed, 27 July 2012
D. Stevens (England) - See all my reviews
For a replacement battery I wasn't expecting much and for the price I was even more skeptical. I was plesently surprised. It arrived really quickly, didn't have to charge it for very long. Yes ok it's doesn't last as long as the original battery but it comes pretty close and the quality isn't compromised at all. All in all a great back up!

1.0 out of 5 stars battery Invero for Sanyo xacti, 1 May 2012
I'm, very disappointed about this item,that I bought last year (like spare one) in a bargain offer, together with the camera. I fully charged ones and seems ok, but when I needed months later to replace the discharge one, I had to waste good time to try to sort it out the problem.(I try to recharge it again,the battery was dead). Now, I cannot complain to the seller,because the time is already running out.Fortunately was a cheap battery and then, in future I'll be thinking twice before purchase a non original product

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible battery - Not impressed with its lack of longevity of charge, 30 Nov 2011
This is definitely not a good battery. Would rate it as a bit of a con in that it does not hold the charge anything like the original brand-name battery it is supposed to replace. Get about 5% - 10% of the time out of it that I get with the brand-name battery. Would never buy it again. The very most I get from it is 3-4 extra minutes when the original battery is depleted. (Original gives me 30 - 40 minutes.) Useful only as a very short-time backup. Not dependable - other than that it will dependably deplete rapidly! Doesn't seem to need to charge very long. Obviously a problem in that it switches off the charger when it isn't fully charged. Basic fault. Doh! Should have known that a cheap price means a waste of money! Oh, well. Live and learn! Arrived through my letterbox quickly, though. Hah!

5.0 out of 5 stars goood, 19 Nov 2011
Anthony Donnelly (uk) - See all my reviews
I don't know which was the original ... I bought this as a spare and it has worked out cool. I keep the spare chardged ready to go. I will get another for longer filming trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery for Sanyo Xacti, 17 Aug 2011
A spare battery for this little video is a wise precaution in view of the charging time required. This one seems to be fine, at a fraction of the price I have paid for camera batteries.