on 26 December 2011
wish I had been able to read reviews before buying this, bought it end of october for kids xmas, didn't try it, kids excited, going to play cards today, worked for five minutes only, waste of money, makes me angry as they are making money from this while all of us are out of pocket!!!!!DO NOT BUY!!
on 25 November 2011
As stated by a previous reviewer mine broke after 2 uses as the cog came loose. Not worth returning due to postage cost will just write it off as "it was cheap for a reason".
on 20 November 2011
this card shuffler stopped working after two rubbers of canasta.
Question was whether to spend money returning it or try to fix it
Investigation showed that the cog on the drive motor was detached from the mechanism. Put back in place it then worked. But- yes you guessed it, the other side stopped working. Same problem. All it would need is a spacer on the shaft to stop the cog moving. You should not have to dismantle things to make them work. It has now stopped working again so I will have to get the tools out again and try to prevent the cog moving on the shaft - super glue comes to mind.
DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD SET OF SCREWDRIVERS, PLENTY OF PATIENCE AND SOME ENGINEERING EXPERIENCE
on 7 November 2011
For £5 I wasn't expecting the shuffler to last forever, I was though expecting it to work during my first game of poker.

The clear plastic top cover/separator does not fit in to the body properly, therefor leaning to one size. So when the cards are in place to be shuffled, the machine only take cards from one side, as the gap on the other is too small to allow the cards to fed through.

I wish now I had paid an extra fiver and got something half decent.

If you are thinking about buying this machine...DON'T
on 27 December 2011
Rubbish. Bought this for my son's stocking present. Worked for 5 minutes. Wish i had read the reviews before buying. Do not buy, tacky and poorly made.
on 1 October 2013
I have rheumatoid arthritis and can't shuffle cards at all. It's brilliant and also a source of amazement to my grandchildren !
on 16 May 2014
Great fun. Bought to stop the 'who shuffled these -was it you -are you sure you shuffled them?' discussions.

Quite flimsy feeling plastic, very noisy but great for the price and holding up well.
on 5 January 2015
A definite don't buy! Broke down after shuffling just a few times. Unfortunately we did not start using it until after the return date so unable to get a refund. Not impressed at all.
on 17 March 2013
When my grandchildren play card games now there is no problem in shuffling! No-one in the family could shuffle the cards effectively - now they don't need to!
on 21 March 2013
What a super thing to have it makes life so much easier as no more fights as to who shuffles which in my house was all the time. Good for kids and grownups.