on 25 April 2013
I wasn't expecting too much given the price (£13) but it arrived quickly and was surprisingly good quality. The mat is quite thick and robust and did the job perfectly. The crocodile clip was more than adequate for attaching to a radiator or similar to provide the necessary earthing with a reasonable length cable. Would buy again from this seller.
on 5 June 2014
i forgot to put on a wrist strap and when i looked into the pc case i felt the static lift my hairs on my head. I freaked and I placed a wrist strap on which was connected to the mat and earthed to an ASD plug. The static feelings went away next time i put my head into the pc. So all in all I believe it saved my from frying my pc. It is a good mat which has plenty of friction to stop things moving around and it also has a soft feel to it. It was handy when placing components on it instead of scraping the table.
on 3 October 2011
I bought this so that I could add an extra gig of memory to my half gig XP PC which was taking half an hour to boot up because of paging due to the extra software installed on it over the years. I put the PC on the mat and wired both the PC and my wrist to the mat (which was quite thick and useful protection for my desk too). I then carefully took the cover off the PC and installed the memory; after I put the cover back on the PC and powered it up it worked fine so I am completely happy with the product - previously I was convinced my PC would never work again after I tried to upgrade it and I would have to buy a new one - it boots up in only 5 minutes now!
44 comments|4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 December 2014
Good quality mat with a smooth upper surface and non-slip underside. It is about 2.5mm thick and at 600mm x 490mm is about the smallest size for working on a tower system. It does have an odour similar to a car tyre, which I didn't find too objectionable.

The delivery was very quick, and so I would definitely recommend.
on 31 July 2013
This is something I bought for my son, who likes nothing better than to tinker around with computers and other electronic mysteries. This is plenty large enough for the usual size desktop type computer or monitor. He has done plenty of work on several units already, and without any problems with regard to static.
on 19 August 2013
I would recommend to anyone using electronic items that need to be aware of ESD.

I knew the quality that I wanted but did not expect to get it at the price that it came at, so I am very happy with Both the price and Quality But so relieved at the efficient delivery of this safety item. Five Stars in All Respects.
on 7 January 2015
Pretty big , I didn't really pay attention to the size so that's on me but even still came right on time and looks just like it does in the picture and it will leave me space for some things that i don't want to ruin.
on 21 May 2013
a must have for any body dealing with antis tactic components and of good quality materials with good rate of postage
on 27 December 2011
Happy with the item. Enabled me to do the work safely on my computer when having to strip my probook to add more RAM.
on 4 June 2015
Purchased this to build an Elecraft KX3 radio.
This is a large mat and an ideal size for the purpose.
The radio works, and so therefore does the Anti-Static Mat.
Exellent.