on 11 May 2014
I have bought several packs of these over the years as they seemed good value. The fact that I had to change them every 3-6 months I assumed was down to fitting a higher wattage bulb than my light fittings were meant for. However, I recently switched to buying the Eveready version of this bulb and after a year not one of them has failed.

Given there is little price difference between these and superior Eveready bulbs, why would you buy them?
on 3 March 2011
The 4 x 150w 78mm Tungsten Linear R7s Halogen floodlight J78 security light bulbs are a great value product that arrived in good time. When I need more in the future I will know where to go.
on 5 December 2012
You may need these when buying new PIR lamps as some retailers do not any longer include the first bulb in the lamp. I had an example recently where the instruction sheet showed how to take the bulb, in its box, out of the lamp and fit it to the electrical contacts inside - but the bulb wasn't there - somebody's cheap-skating - so beware.
on 25 March 2013
Was very glad to get these. Been looking in places like Home-base and B&Q and could not get the right one I needed. I was glad that Amazon sold these but how they perform I do not know. I'm sure they will do the job that they were made for.
on 1 August 2013
Pack of four purchased December 2012. All have burnt out as at 1.8.13. The last one was put in exactly 24 hours ago!
on 7 June 2016
Delivered very quickly and are very bright...
on 20 January 2013
I was very impressed by the speed with which these arrived and the packaging, arranged such that none could break. The bulbs are inserted and I can let people know how long they last, but so far, so impressed.
on 19 August 2011
Well not much to say about the product per se, they're bulbs, so you put them in the lamp and they give light! These arrived really quickly and four bought here cost the same as one on the high street. Very happy.
on 9 July 2011
I ordered these bulbs only as spares for my security light and have not used them. What I will say is that they arrived in the blink of an eye and the price was fabulous.They look fine so I do not expect any probs.
Bought these to replace one in an outdoor security light, they came quickly and well packaged at a much cheaper price than the shops were knocking them out at.