5.0 out of 5 stars Not a disappointment
The packaging does look a bit cheap and i was scared the product would be not very good. i put it on my blackberry, very easily- no fuss and it fits exactly . all my doubts are gone. i screwed up the first screen on my first trial, so i had to use another but ive got 4 more to last me a long time. buy for those that want to keep their BBs not exposed to scratches
Published on 12 Nov 2010 by Berrie

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply, but....
Published on 27 April 2011 by LondonRascal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a disappointment, 12 Nov 2010
This review is from: BLACKBERRY CURVE 3G 9300 / 8520 SCREEN PROTECTOR PACK OF 6 (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing, 11 May 2011
Bought this product over two weeks ago and it took ages to be delivered. The product itself is very unsatisfying as I already used 3 of the 6 protectors, and none of them stick properly. air bubbles always form on the corners. I bought several screen protectors for my ipod and never had that kind of problem with them. Very annoyed as the air bubbles form next to the trackpad and by pressing the surrounding button they just get bigger. Would definitely not recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply, but...., 27 April 2011
Hmm I wish I oculd rate this higher, perhaps for the price one cannot complain too much but I own an iPhone and my screen protector has lasted over a year without bubbling up around edges or sracthing. This for the Blackberry whilst it is easy to apply and does not bubble upon application (people who find this take my tip do it outside, no dust then to ruin your day) but it does scratch a lot.

I have found put a new one on each month because anything more and your be pushed to see the screen clearly. it also bubbles around the edges so..Yes it is a screen protector and yes it protects the screen so if you don't mind changing it each month (maybe why they give you 6 in a pack) go for it, otherwise spend more or a little more decent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tricky to get used to but brilliant once you do!, 20 April 2011
Other reviewers will have explained why these come in a pack of 6 - it takes at least three attempts to lay the screen protector down without any annoying air bubbles on your screen.

Always one to think I'm big & clever, I'd ordered this product (speedy standard delivery - always appreciated) thinking I'd get this right first time. Hmmm. No. But on my third attempt the cover did lay down nicely & we have been very happy together for several weeks now.

You wonder how something so thin can protect your screen (particularly me - I'm the clumsiest person I know where a phone is involved). Somehow they do.

The other feature I found really good is they are pre-cut to the shape of the BB Curve shape. They lay on your phone's screen really neatly fitting snugly around the trackball.

Overall, fab little product wouldn't hesitate to recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars good!, 8 Mar 2011
Daniel Ashtiany (Manchester) - See all my reviews
did it on the first try so i still have 5 left! its really easy if you concentrate well.
the screen protectors come with a fairly cheap cloth which you wont need after wiping the screen, and a 'squeegee' (a small card to help you apply the protector)
the best way of doing it is don't peel off all the first layer of protective film in one go. do it gradually as it sticks to the phone as it will ensure that dust doesn't get trapped between the phone and the protector!

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 19 Nov 2011
these are really good they fit well and are easy to put on. they come in a pack of 6 and there is a cloth to clean the screen with theres also a applicator to push any bubles out when u put it on. i would recomend this to any one, a good way to keep the screen scratch free

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 28 Aug 2011
The screen protector fits my BB Curve 9300 just fine, and it does its job! it comes with a small cloth as well, to wipe the screen. A bit difficult to not let any air bubbles in when fitting the protector on the screen, but I don't mind too much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money but you do need 6 per phone, 26 Feb 2011
it took me ages to get the protector to lay flat on my phone where i wanted it and without bubbles i finally got it on number four, and used the other two doing my girlfriends phone. i still have bubbles on the screen protector but they are at the edges and not the screen. some of my friends also brought these as well and had the same sort of problems. however that is the only draw back, my phone screen has not been scratched (even when in my pocket with out its case with my keys) and the protector has stayed on with out falling off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !, 11 Nov 2010
Purchased these for my brand new first ever blackberry because I have similar ones for my iPod touch ... One of the best phone accesories ever invented !! Even taking my phone in and out of my pocket can scratch it .. And it does scratch the protectors so does having my phone in my handbag - yet when you peel the protector off ... The phone screen is PERFECT no scratches or anything ! Even quite deep scratches freake out but I took the protector off the screen and it was scratch free ! Brilliant purchase and good value for money .. Also screens last a while - I've had the same one on phone since the day I got it .. So over 2 months ! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Jan 2011
It does what it's suppose to do and it's really nice to have a pack of 6. Sometimes it is hard to apply these kind of protectors at first try, so you' ll have a 2nd and even the 6th chance to apply it right.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›