5.0 out of 5 stars I love her books!
Published on 25 Aug 2011 by T. Segurado

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this quick read
I'm new to vamp/werewolf books and downloaded this after reading Her Vampire Husband, also by Michele Hauf. I thoroughly enjoyed the first and was keen to start on this one. Whilst I thought it was very good it didn't "capture me" as Her Vampire Husband did.

Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars I love her books!, 25 Aug 2011
T. Segurado "Ty Segurado" (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
This review is from: After The Kiss (Mills & Boon Nocturne Bites) (Wicked Games - Book 3) (Wicked Games series) (Kindle Edition)
Without spoiling the story, if you are on your 30s or more, looking for a good read in the genre; believe me, you will love this books! I'm not reading the series in order but I'm enjoying them just as same. The stories are not very long but are filled with sexy, romantic and loveable addictive pages!!! Not for kids, so enjoy the vampires and paranormal beings on their best 'adult' behaviour!

5.0 out of 5 stars After the kiss, 24 Feb 2013
I enjoyed this mini series that is why I gave this book the 5 stars .I have read all the books in this series an have thourghly enjoyed them that is why. I have gave this book and the other ones a 5 stars keep bring these stories out

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this quick read, 23 Jan 2013

In short this book tells the story of Bella (vamp) and Severo (werewolf) and begins as they are married, it tells a little of their life together and works up to how and why he allowed her to bite him but also includes a little background, but not much.

The good thing about this series is that you don't need to read them order, even though they are numbered they appear to be separate stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars AFTER THE KISS, 23 Mar 2012
OMG i love this auther. every book i have read has me wanting more. you dont have to read in order to keep up with whats going on