4.0 out of 5 stars cheesy M&B romance. LOVED IT.
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars ARROGANT PRINCE
Ordinarily I'm not a fan of stories with royalty of made up countries I usually find them rather ridiculous. But this is by one of my favourite M&B authors, she manages to add that extra bit of sparkle that just draws the reader in.

Published 16 months ago by L. Sims

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars ARROGANT PRINCE, 4 Nov. 2013
L. Sims "Linda" (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Billionaire Prince, Pregnant Mistress (Mills & Boon M&B) (The Royal House of Karedes - Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

Prince Alexandros Karedes is despatched by his father to bring back Maria Santos a jewellery designer. To create a special necklace for the queens 60th birthday. Another designer had initially been chosen but had gone bust. So Maria as second choice is next in line. But, Maria's initial trip to Alexandros's country had ended with her meeting him not knowing who he was, but he thought she had used him to get the commission from his father. So when he arrives in New York to tell her the good news, he also plans a little revenge.

Emotional read with two very well drawn leads. I loved how Maria drove Alexandros crazy, but his reaction was it's her fault. That made me laugh. Filled with plenty of romance and drama this is an entertaining read.

4.0 out of 5 stars cheesy M&B romance. LOVED IT., 26 Sept. 2013
Alex when u first meet him is a total dick to Maria. U find out he's been used and abused by social climbers before and when he finds Maria talking to a guy after their night together he assume the worst. Alex does make up for his character failings in end and Maria does something make it easy for Alex to think he's being scammed by Maria. Good HEA. Really cheesy but I like that in my M&B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Billionaire Prince, Pregnant Mistress, 4 Nov. 2013
Very uhh.. cheesy storyline, but I enjoyed reading it. Good for a relaxed read. My husband said it is rubbish trash (mind you; he only reads technical books), but I loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 25 Jun. 2014
I've always had a soft spot for princes and kings etc and I know they are a bit far fetched sometimes when speaking of made up countries etc but this one to me was just right. I enjoyed the storyline a lot and the characters were lovely as well. I also enjoyed the fact that it didn't get too complicated

4.0 out of 5 stars Billionaire prince, 12 Jun. 2014
Would have been better if he didn't jump to the wrong conclusion so many times. Other than that, I loved it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 9 Jun. 2014
Not brilliant the end was rushed and some of the plot made no sense. It was quite boring, a fair start with a terrible ending.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 8 Jun. 2014
I love this book a little slow.to start with but I love the characters they are amazing and I can see the connection building I see the love lieing beneath the surface brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Billionaire prince, 19 May 2014
I have so enjoyed reading this book the storyline line was I thought well written would definitely recommend this writer

3.0 out of 5 stars Was ok good read, 26 April 2014
Was ok I don't normally go for this type of book but every now and again I read the blurb and it draws me in. Like this one did a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 20 April 2014
Brilliant story. It leaves me wanting to read more. Can't wait to download the rest of the series of books.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›