Price:£19.99+ £4.95 shipping

I'd never seen one of these until yesterday and it looked rather unimpressive - until I had a go!

This is basically a sealed plastic cylinder full of coloured beads and objects to find. As you shake the tube the contents move around and once the items come to the surface you can tick them off the list of items to find. It's incredibly tactile and another review has already said that even if you're in your thirties you won't be able to resist having a blast.

It can be quite a noisy game but that's part of the charm, it's a very social game with one person shaking and then others looking to see if anything has been revealed, and of course the Find It tube can be passed around as everyone has a go at shaking and spinning the contents. It's surprisingly addictive and once you pick this up you feel determined to find all the objects, as an adult I considered my superior shaking ability would be an advantage resulting in me dazzling those around me with my finds, but I was no better than a seven year old!

In a nutshell: A brilliantly simple toy which can become an obsession, parents will appreciate the fact that it consists of thousands of parts - but never really needs tidying away! Once you've 'solved' this one you'll want to get the others available.
We got this for our 8 year old daughter for Christmas. It sat gathering dust due to an obsession with Moshi Monsters but I have been playing around with this for a while so all is not lost.

It is actually a very addictive game, I have been trying to tick of all items, the coin and candy cane continue to elude me.

Some of the items are very small, the wiggle eye, for example, is about the size of one side of a dice.

Shaking the tube makes some items float, others sink, I guess there is some kind of fluid dynamics thing going on here that is way above my head. I am surmising that the candy cane and coin are neutrally buoyant as they have yet to make an appearance. Either that or some evil employee has simply not put them in the tube.

Good fun, more than I expected.
on 19 December 2012
I bought this for a Christmas present for my aunt who has learning difficulties as it is something she can do on her own as well as share with my young boys (3 and 7). It was great to pass around and share as there were no parts to loose or complicated instructions and they all enjoyed the thrill of being first to find something. My only complaint would be that the items to find are written as a list on the top and if you are unable to read this is not a huge help- please can the manufacturer put a picture list on the box for those who need a little more support to play this independently. Otherwise a good buy and a fun family game that encourages conversation!
on 8 February 2011
This toy is fab for kids & adults....my 3 year old loves it and it's great for long car journeys.
on 16 March 2011
I bought this game for my 8 year old nieces birthday, it was something she had seen and asked for it. When it arrived i could not help but get it out of the box and have a go, it was great fun, i have to admit that many of the items were found rather quickly, but there is quite a few and the last say 5-6 were really hard to find, after spending half an hour looking, i gave up. My niece really enjoyed it with her friends and i would recommend it for their age, even 30 year olds!!!!
on 28 May 2011
I bought this for my great-nephew, aged 7, following his operation. He loved it and it was great - no bits to worry about - game can be played in bed. Great!
on 8 July 2012
What a super toy. Everyone wanted a turn suitable for all ages 2 to very old! Little grand daughter took it to Nursery they all loved it Nursery are going to buy one. We are going to look at the adult version.
on 13 January 2012
Originally bought two similar 'Find It' games as presents for my nephews and when my 9 year old daughter saw them she couldn't put it down and expressed that she would love one! So I purchased this one for her from Santa and she is very happy with it.
on 6 August 2013
Bought this last year for my 6 and 4 year old boys to go on holiday with as I thought there would be no bits to lose. First, it is too big to take with you on the plane. Secondly, it hasn't really kept their interest as the same things crop up again and again (larger, lighter items) and we never come across the other things (the smaller heavier ones). It has been a bit frustrating and they haven't picked it up since last summer.
on 19 June 2012
This product is excellent value for money, it provides hours of entertainment for children of all ages, not to mention hours of peace and quiet for the grown ups.