5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Bought these SD cards to work with my HD video camera and my Canon E550 and have been impressed by the card's speed and quality.

These cards are more expensive than other SD cards of a similar size but where taking high definition pictures or videos the write speed of the card ensures that none of the quality has been lost.
Published on 23 Mar 2011 by Bill H

1.0 out of 5 stars snapped in half...
Hi,

I know my experience is a sample size of 1, but this card has caused me heartbreak.
I used it to record my wedding after successfully using it a few times beforehand.
After the wedding, I slotted the card into my memory card reader to get the photos and video, and to my horror it has snapped, and no longer works.

What I can say straight...
Published 23 months ago by supplemango

1.0 out of 5 stars snapped in half..., 22 Aug 2012
Hi,

What I can say straight away is that its made of plastic which is less robust than ALL my other cards, and I've pressed it into the reader in the same way as I always do, but this one buckled...

It's now going to be a very expensive option to attempt to recover. Which I hope, hope, hope, can be done - as there's some things that now just can't be replicated.

So this review is for 2 audiences - firstly to warn those who might already have this card to be hugely careful with it, and those who might be considering it to do the same.

Best of luck,

Cameron.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Mar 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars great iterm, 30 July 2011
Mr. Barry D. Wyncoll "Barry" (Portsmouth , UK) - See all my reviews
bought this and it does what you expect , very quick & no write lag at all :-) ( same speed as the internal camera memory ) and on a 14mp camera on highest res i get 1700 pics and from empty i can do 24 mins of full hd footage. brilliant value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick card - ideal for a Canon 550d, 11 Jan 2011
Sarg Fowler (Preston, Lancs United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A few tests with this class 10 card reveal write speed of 15MB/s and read of 19MB/s with a test based on transfer of 50x7MB photos and a 250MB movie.
I believe my card reader is quite quick so these figures should be about right.
Much quicker than other reviewers so I'm very pleased.

My Canon 550d needs at least 5.5MB/s for movie capture so this fits the bill easily.

With a 5 year warranty from Integral this card is a steal at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Jan 2011
This SDHC card is brilliant. With a few other Class 10 memory cards my camera (in burst mode) would lag and would struggle to keep up with the rate at which the photos were being taken. This one has no such problem!

Whilst the 23MB/s speed can be misleading it CAN write at that speed. Class 10 means that it's minimum speed it 10MB/s which is the fastest average write speed you can get on a SDHC card.

I have bought six of these now (two as gifts). As it's only 4GB you will likely want a second. Don't fall into the trap of buying an 8GB instead, it's better to have two cards so that if it gets lost or damaged you don't lose everything!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 8 Jan 2011
This review is from: Integral 16GB UltimaPro SDHC Card (Class 10) (Electronics)
This SDHC Card is everything I dreamed of. High capacity and very well suited for video recordings and, what's even more important to me, high level photography.

5.0 out of 5 stars SDHC 32GB MEMORY CARD, 16 Aug 2011
I bought this memory card for my jvc camcorder and although the make is not gauranteed to work [not a prefered make on the jvc site] it works brilliant.Also being a class 10 card is very fast.Well pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value , Great Product - What more do you want!, 6 Aug 2011
K. Girvan (liverpool) - See all my reviews
This is excellent value and a great product - look round the shops and you could end up paying up to double the price. delivered on time - hey what more can you ask for.

4.0 out of 5 stars All seems to do what it says..., 1 July 2011
I purchased this after reading a few reviews. It works fine on my Nikon D5000, good write speed and it seems very stable. Not much more I can say really as I don't really do continuous shooting type photography yet! But there are enough reviews to make an imformed choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars SDHC class 10, 26 Jun 2011
Scope (England, UK) - See all my reviews
If you need a fast SDHC with lots of space @ a good price, then look no further. I'm very happy with my card, so much so, I have bought a 2nd card. Does what you need plain & simple.