5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, but tricky!
Published on 2 Jan 2012 by W. Rye

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed
Published on 28 Mar 2012 by Blue Spoon

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed, 28 Mar 2012
This review is from: Paul Lamond Games Simpsons 750 Piece puzzle Citizens (Toy)
Got this as a Christmas present. Got round to doing it two months later and sadly one piece was missing and another duplicated. I complained via their website but got no response. Found an email address so complained that way and got a response along the lines of "It happens, take it back to the shop". Wrote another email expressing my dissatisfaction at that response and failed to get a reply. Phoned them and they reiterated their 'couldn't care less' attitude.
So I will now be sure to avoid any Paul Lamond products in the future and maybe readers of this review will do the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, but tricky!, 2 Jan 2012
W. Rye "woozle" (isle of wight) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paul Lamond Games Simpsons 750 Piece puzzle Citizens (Toy)
Bought this for my two boys, who love the Simpsons. Maybe I was a little ambitious for them, because boy there are a lot of little puzzle pieces! I'm not a 'puzzler', but I decided to start them off, so duly poured them out onto the table and off I went. That is when I discovered how devious the artist has been, as all the characters have very similar faces, and if you try and match a piece to the picture on the box, you will find that particular hair colour, clothing colour, or expression is repeated numerous times over the puzzle.

That said, I am completely and utterly hooked. It's addictive, and I found myself sneaking off at various times to put another piece on (or two, or three). I now have about 50% done, and will reluctantly relinquish this puzzle to my 8 and 10 year old.

It's a beautifully done puzzle, and I love it, but I would suggest it's for older rather than younger children, but if you like puzzles you will probably enjoy helping out!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed to only have 749 pieces, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Paul Lamond Games Simpsons 750 Piece puzzle Citizens (Toy)
My son saved up and bought this for himself. He got great pleasure from the puzzle (his first step up from 500 pieces). Imagine his disappointment when he realised that there was a piece missing!
We scoured the room and helped him search every conceivable nook and cranny but to no avail. We'll never know if it was there from the beginning but such a shame not to be able to complete it even once.
Would have been five star if all the pieces were there. Quick delivery and an enjoyable puzzle.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to keep young nephew quiet, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Paul Lamond Games Simpsons 750 Piece puzzle Citizens (Toy)
I gave this to my 10 year old nephew for Christmas and it kept his attention for hours. Really good quality made and fast delivery a definite bonus.

ARRAY(0xaccdc87c)