Orgasmatron Deluxe Edition
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:£6.99+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 15 December 2012
This is an outstanding Motorhead album, not only by the quality of the material, but from an production angle.

Made after the Original Motorhead, sans Fast Eddie, where they took a side step from the more rock
' roll sound of every studioalbum from the debut Motorhead til Another perfect day. The bookend of this period was the relaease of No Remorse, a staggering best of retrospective, including single and last of the old rock n' roll sound of the band, Killed by Death.

Orgasmatrom has many highlights. The obvioius, Dr. rock, Built for speed and the meancing title track.
The most interesting, which make it a stand out is the production, and obvious new band members. Unlike any Head album its sound is industrious.

I highly regard the album, because of that. They have never sounded like this beforebor after. Post Orgasmatrom, the production became more heavy metal influenced. This has also to do with M Dee's drumming style, but foremost production wise. The guitars are more heavymetal. Lemmy is Lemmy, all the time. I am a fan of Motorhead mark1+ the Robertson guitar induenced and overlooked Another Perfect day1983.

On that note I will recommend this to fans of the original Motorhead line up1975-1982 and the fans of the more recent recordings. 1991-and onwards. When it came out in 1987, it blew me away. There were no industrial rock n ' roll at the time. And Head, of all bands where trendsetters, sort of. Buy it for its uniqueness. The cover is great too!

Lemmy have often decredited it and doesn't seem to agree with my subjective perception of its qualities.
I certainly bught the new deluxe edition. That, however was money down the drain. You can just as wll buy the original verion. Many of Heads albums have been given the Deluxe branding. The result is unsattisfactory, with uve of No sllep til Hammersmith and Bomber. The others are cash cows, if you alraedy own the original CD/LPs. I found even the perfect Head best of, No Remorse a let down to the leather bound LP. Overall five stars for content and 6 for doing a new take on their sound. I even now think of it ass a Classic. I wish Lemmy would get some great Rock n' roll players and scrap Phil and Dee, for a more old skool Head release, but it'll never happen.
on 2 September 2015
Absolute classic album. Everyone should have it!! Can't believe I've had the vinyl for 30 years!
on 29 August 2015
its motorhead say no more metal does not get much better then this
on 18 August 2015