5.0 out of 5 stars white line fever???
Now even that I am a fan of lots of strange music, Jazz, Electronica etc etc there are still certain rock bands from my mispent youth that I still love and still listen to.
Led Zep, Sabbath, Doors, Hawkwind pus many more and not least the mighty Motorhead!!
Published on 27 Jan. 2013 by free jazz space cadet

Published 22 days ago by Odie

5.0 out of 5 stars white line fever???, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: No Remorse Deluxe Edition (Audio CD)
Been a fan of this band for 30 years now and they are still one of my favourites and this is a great compliation of thier legendary "bronze years" between 1978 to 1984. I have got the orignial double vinyl version of this complete with leather sleeve from back in '84 when this was first released and still listen to it to this day.
All the tracks are classic Motorhead, Ace of Spades, a storming live version of Bomber, iron horse, jailbait etc. Long term fans will all have different opinions on the track listing ( no damage case, no hammer? no sharpshooter?) and there is no material recorded before the band signed to bronze records in '78 I believe? but as this was compiled by none other than Lemmy himself then who can really complain?

5.0 out of 5 stars An early 'Greatest Hits' of one of the best rock bands ever at a transitional phase. Essential rock and roll!, 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: No Remorse Deluxe Edition (Audio CD)
This album is essentially a Motorhead 'Greatest Hits and Rarities' collection released just before 1986's 'Orgasmatron' (their first full album as 4 piece). This album does however feature 4 'new' tracks by the band's lineup at this point in time, which includes the iconic 'Killed By Death.' It also features live versions of some of the songs ('Motorhead') and a few bonus tracks (Disc 2, tracks 13-17).
The most celebrated and well known Motorhead tracks from their first self-titled LP up to and including the divisive 'Another Perfect Day' are all here; 'Ace Of Spades,' 'Overkill,' 'Bomber,' 'Iron Fist,' and 'No Class' to name but a few, as well as earlier singles like 'Louie Louie' and some not so rare B-Sides -'Emergency' and 'Too Late, Too Late.'
There are however a few noticable omissions; 'Damage Case,' 'The Chase Is Better Than The Catch,' 'Shoot You In The Back' and 'Dead Men Tell No Tales' being the most glaringly obvious to my ears. But I suppose everybody has their favourites, and seeing how the track listing was chosen by Lemmy himself, who are we mere mortals to argue!?
Note, the Wendy O Williams tracks are pretty crap in my opinion, and since they are 'Bonus Tracks' should be viewed as such, and therefore do not take away from the album. No wonder Eddie left...
This is a fantastic addition to anyone's CD Collection, even to Motorhead completionists like myself, who basically bought this for the rarities and the original tracks - yes, I like everything on CD and tangible as opposed to digital! But, I would also highly reccommend to first time Motorhead buyers, as another plus; it is a fantastic album to listen to in the car - but try not to break the speed limit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Motorhead!, 29 Nov. 2010
This is a 2disc best of Early motorhead
Disc 1: 10 old tracks, 2 New tracks (Killed by death, Snaggletooth)

Disc 2: 10 old tracks, 2 new tracks (Steal Your Face, Locomotive)
Also on Disc 2: 5 bonus tracks.

Booklet contains a 4 page essay from Steffan Chirazi, and some great photos of the band from the begining to the time this album was made(1984), but NO lyrics are contained.

just to clear things up, this comes in a plastic 2disc 'Jewel case' with 'deluxe edition printed on the the case, and is NOT a digipack.
Motorhead colletors should know that the digipack deluxe editons of the bands first 8 albums are being replaced by jewel cases now.

Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Album - Buy It!!!, 26 Nov. 2011
This review is from: No Remorse Deluxe Edition (Audio CD)
I just Love this Album. I bought this, when 1st released. i bought it on cassette. I am so glad it has been released on 2 cds, in it's entirety, plus some added Bonus Songs.Deffo a must buy - For old and new Fans, alike. I can't get enough. Play It Loud!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars unfortunately some idiot at the record company has decided to change the excellent version of Louie Louie for an alterative vers, 10 Jun. 2015
This review is from: No Remorse Deluxe Edition (Audio CD)
I bought this album on vinyl when it came out back in the eighties. I've been slowly replacing all my vinyls with CDs, so when I saw this I thought I'm having it. The majority of the album is the same as the original release, unfortunately some idiot at the record company has decided to change the excellent version of Louie Louie for an alterative version! This version, whilst good, isn't anywhere near as good as what appeared on the album originally. I wish the music execs would stop messin' with things. As for the bonus tracks, the sound quality on the Wendy O'Williams tracks are pretty poor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better versions....., 30 April 2015
This review is from: No Remorse Deluxe Edition (Audio CD)
Got this in vinyl in a leather sleeve when it came out in the 80s.
Only needed it because it has the best,full version of "Killed by Death" on it and also "Stone Dead Forever"
May Lemmy live to be a thousand years old....

2.0 out of 5 stars It's not universal deluxe edition..., 2 Nov. 2010
Jacek Kalicki (jacek Kalicki) - See all my reviews
This review is from: No Remorse Deluxe Edition (Audio CD)
Universal Deluxe edition collection is a very good idea.
I have a 5 first Motorhead titles. Now, we are 4 new editions... and?
It's a new format of deluxe edition. Jewel case with "universal deluxe edition famous logo". No way! Simply it's 2008 remaster of this album, no digipack, no "universal deluxe edition series case"... Aaaa

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked album., 21 Oct. 2010
This review is from: No Remorse Deluxe Edition (Audio CD)
Got this cd this mourning.Iv'e been wanting it for years, it's one of the last one's i need to complete my motorhead collection, but when i got it i remeber Amozon saying it came in a replicre leather-look sleeve to the LP.It didn't.What Does leather-look sleave mean?Anyone.

No Remorse Deluxe Edition
No Remorse Deluxe Edition by Motörhead (Audio CD - 2015)