5.0 out of 5 stars The real mccoy...
This is the real 7-core paracord in a convenient 10 metre length. Every backpack should have one, or two. Weighing next to nothing yet essential in any survival situation, ask Ray!
OK, so it is cheaper per metre elsewhere but only if you buy 304 metres!!!
Published on 29 Aug 2010 by Paul S. Hyett

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong color but ....
I had ordered black cord. So when green arrived I was a bit miffed. It's not worth the effort returning it, as I'm only using this as a "bit o rope" when travelling to hold up my poncho for a covering and the like. I can live with the green, but would rather have had black. I just hope it really is 550.
Published on 15 Aug 2012 by TD

5.0 out of 5 stars The real mccoy..., 29 Aug 2010
Paul S. Hyett (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paracord (Misc.)
OK, so it is cheaper per metre elsewhere but only if you buy 304 metres!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal, 29 Jan 2011
This review is from: Paracord (Misc.)
This stuff does what it says on the tin. It's lightweight and functional. My mates and I tested it the other day and got 420lb on to it and it didn't break. We did this more than once as well and it held all three of us up. Definitely worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine article, 27 Mar 2012
This review is from: Paracord (Misc.)
I ordered this the 25th march, and it arrived on the 27th, 2 days before the estimated arrival. I've cut a segment off the end and can verify its genuine 550 paracord, so far I've only tested it with my body weight, but it held that on a simple loop, thats 180 ish pounds. Moreover, its a lot nicer to the feel than I expected, and I can tell it will be great for general use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nan's ready for any survival situation, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Paracord (Misc.)
I ordered this 10m of 550 paracord in olive green at the height of the North Korean missile crises a few weeks back. While discussing nuclear shelter grab bag set ups with my family, I was shocked to learn that my nan regularly went without paracord. Well, nan celebrated her 89th birthday last week, and guess what I got her? That's right: 10m of 550 paracord in olive green. She seemed thrilled. While she did have some concerns that this wouldn't hold 550lbs, her mind was soon at ease once we'd tested it by suspending her and her dog Pepe from the top of the bannister. This stuff works. And to iterate, it's olive green. You'll not survive long during the rapture with black paracord. Would have given it five stars, but gonna see how nan gets on after a couple of nights in the woods with just this, some tarp and bowie knife. Seller doesn't appear to have any affiliations with the illuminati. Item arrived promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 14 Jan 2011
This review is from: Paracord (Misc.)
This stuff has so many uses I couldn't write them all down here if I had a week to do it. Just get yourself some 550 paracord. It's cheap, versatile, and better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Seems like the type of thing you might leave somewhere at home, then find yourself needing it when you're out. It's not the type of thing you would carry around right? Wrong, you can carry it around, paracord bracelets are very nice to look at, easy to make and handy if you find yourself needing some in a pinch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
very good

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems like a good product, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Paracord (Misc.)
I was slightly disappointed, I was expecting more of a rope...

Its more like thick string than rope.

I haven't yet managed to test its strength yet though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Paracord (Misc.)
I haven't yet had a chance to try this out but I hoping I get the chance to as I am curious as to whether it will hold my weight as people say. I'm 14st so we shall see. But the feel of it is good, seems strong and the colour is perfect for me as matches my B.O.B.

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Paracord (Misc.)
I chose this product as part of my prepping gear because of its strength. it arrived on time and was packaged well. although I have not used it yet I am happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars para cord, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Paracord (Misc.)
it does exactly what it says on the description for the product, can't really say much more than that in all fairness

Paracord