5.0 out of 5 stars This works!
Published on 30 Sept. 2011 by Beth

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish!
Can't believe they can sell this - it does not stay put at all, even on an ultra-smooth plastic surface. Waste of money!
Published 16 months ago by Mountaingoatlover

5.0 out of 5 stars This works!, 30 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Vital Baby Unbelievabowl Set (Blue) (Baby Product)
I've tried a few sucker type bowls and this one is the best I've found, which is why I've chosen to write this. I did have a little trouble at first with my son pulling the bowl and base off quite easily, but I soon realised that the bottom of the base and the high chair tray need to be totally dry for the suction to really work. Now I've got the hang of it I'm really impressed and the clip in system means we wash the bowl when finished with but tend to keep the base in place and remove it to be washed every other day or so. I would recommend this and if you have a plastic tray on your high chair it should work a treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product- dont buy any other, 18 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Vital Baby Unbelievabowl Set (Blue) (Baby Product)
This bowl is amazing and I can't see why people would say it doesn't work. But there is a knack to it and once you have it, you'll think it is amazing too!
- surface needs to be clean and smooth - wont work as well on a wood grain table. sticks to a dream to the tray of the ikea antilop
- i found a tiny bit of moisture on the sucker helps with the adhesion
- if it is still not quite stuck, give it a twist before you but the bowl
- once you've got a good adhesion, leave the sucker cup in place and clean around it

this product was a lifesaver for me, i was teariing my hair out with my baby-led weaned baby who at 10months old refused to eat. but for some reason when i started putting his dinner in the bowl, he liked the novelty of the bowl and started eating. amazing!

i've left reviews for both the orange and blue sets as i loved the product so much that i bought a second set for my childminder!

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish!, 4 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good!, 20 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Vital Baby Unbelievabowl Set (Blue) (Baby Product)
This is a very good product. I would recommend it to anyone who is weaning. In 2 months we have used it every meal and my daugther only managed to get if off once - we don't know how she did it - she looked more shocked than us - it was funny! I think I didn't put it on correctly. She's never been able to do it again. Only word of warning is that you should make sure that you place the bottom sucker bit on a totally clean/dry table/highchair tray otherwise it can be a bit tricky to remove after the meal is finished.

2.0 out of 5 stars not good, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Vital Baby Unbelievabowl Set (Blue) (Baby Product)
My 19mth old son not only removed the bowl but also dropped it on floor where it cracked at the side/handle. The suction cup is also not up too much, I made sure his high chair table was clean and dry but my son still managed to push it enough that it totally lifted off, do not think that the quality is good enough for the money I paid, very disappointed!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this :), 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Vital Baby Unbelievabowl Set (Blue) (Baby Product)
This product is fantastic! Stays put, often too well :). Only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the base can be hard to remove from the bowl......but then, that is the point.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea... very poorly executed, 3 Sept. 2012
S. Williams (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vital Baby Unbelievabowl Set (Blue) (Baby Product)
I think this is a great idea. However, the problem with the Unbelievabowl is that the suction pad will only stick to something completely smooth... like a tile. Also, when the bowl is clicked into place on the bottom section it is almost impossible to prise apart. The shape of the bowls could be a great deal better and easier to feed from too.. the bottom curving up rather than in which is not ideal for small amounts of food. I really wish I'd spent my money more wisely. Still, as a parent, we all buy a few duff items along the way. Believe me, this is one of them. Two stars because its a great idea... but very poorly executed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Vital Baby Unbelievabowl Set (Blue) (Baby Product)
I bought this to put my daughter's finger foods in as she just chucks other bowls in the floor. She has tried to pull it off but hasn't been successful yet. I'll be using it to put proper meals in when she's gotten used to a spoon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these for more relaxed mealtimes, 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Vital Baby Unbelievabowl Set (Blue) (Baby Product)
Brilliant once we got the technique right. Surface must be clean and dry for base to stick. Found standing directly above the base, with two hands on bowl helped when putting it on base and then twisting to lock in position. We bought a couple as in time the little nibs on bowl bottom which lock the bowl to the base snapped. Compared to life at meal times without the bowls, we were happy to buy more! We kept and still use all of the bowls so not a waste of money

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Great, well used.

Vital Baby Unbelievabowl Set (Blue)