5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart Electronic Salt And Pepper Mills
I was tempted to pay a little more for this set after reading the reviews, any manufacturer that gives a five year warranty has to be confident of its products reliability, and I must say I was not disappointed.
The mills do exactly what they are supposed to do, look great and feel good quality.
The coarseness of salt or pepper can be adjusted and the ceramic...
Published on 21 Dec 2010 by Mr. Derek Bancroft

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
I have had a Cole and Mason Electric for for over 6 years with LED lighting that worked extremely well but finally came to end of life.
These Cuisinart Mills should have been an upgrade but they barely work
The motor runs very slow, clunky, and are basically useless.
I made the mistake of throwing away the packaging before testing them so I can't return...
Published 11 months ago by Tyler Hemmen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart Electronic Salt And Pepper Mills, 21 Dec 2010
Mr. Derek Bancroft (Pudsey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart Pepper Mill Duo Set (Kitchen & Home)
The coarseness of salt or pepper can be adjusted and the ceramic plates do a good job of grinding to whatever grade required.
I have yet to establish battery life, but so far so good.
They are easy to fill and take a reasonable quantity of peppercorns or salt or spices so do not need constantly refilling.
All in all, a good purchase and in my opinion worthy of 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic set, how anyone can complain is beyond me, 9 Jun 2011
This review is from: Cuisinart Pepper Mill Duo Set (Kitchen & Home)
Sylish and well made these mills do exactly what they are supposed to. The different settings are usefull and dont leave any mess behind if set down after use. No problems here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Salt and Pepper ground to perfection, 23 Jan 2012
Mr. S. R. Reece "Topcat" (West Midlands England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Cuisinart Pepper Mill Duo Set (Kitchen & Home)
Hi there.. I was looking for a pair of electric (battery operated) salt and pepper grinders.. and I was about to give up being able to find anything descent without paying too much, when these came along.. I originally bought some similar ones (shaped like a bullet).. they were absolute crap.. The first set were so badly assembled the grinding blade assembly fell apart when I tried to adjust them... the second set sheared the gearing after one attempt... but then I found these wonderful grinders.. As soon as I dismantled them to insert the batteries I could see the difference.. Metal gearing and loads of power.. and the adjustment was a doddle..The Pepper corns and the Rock salt I use have no chance.. They gring to perfection as small or as large as you want them too..
The aluminium body looks sylish and refilling is so easy.. just turn the bottom section off and that's it.. it locks back into place with a simple twist.. When people come to dinner they fight who's going to use them first..:).. I'm well pleased and I cannot fault them.
Can't understand some of the negative comments, except to say they may have been at fault.. and a replacement set should have done the trick.
Highly recommended..

5.0 out of 5 stars electric mill set, 13 Dec 2010
R. Dainton (Lincs, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart Pepper Mill Duo Set (Kitchen & Home)
Seemed a little extravagant to buy an electric mill set but I was fed up with the other non electric ones not delivering the salt. These are fantastic! Easy to fill/easy to use and put pepper and salt where you want it - on the food!! Would recommend to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does as it says!, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cuisinart Pepper Mill Duo Set (Kitchen & Home)
Lovely design, great grinding! Bought this to replace a set we had from a few years back, and they look and feel so great, worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars So Easy To Use!, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cuisinart Pepper Mill Duo Set (Kitchen & Home)
I am so pleased with this electric salt and pepper mill set. The mills are stylish and very easy to use. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Set, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cuisinart Pepper Mill Duo Set (Kitchen & Home)
I enjoy using them they work well for me, I don't use seasoning myself in food ,but the rest of the family do, so easy for my handicapped son to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seasoning set good, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: Cuisinart Pepper Mill Duo Set (Kitchen & Home)
Bought for a Mum who finds the manual grinders too hard to work, to replace a different brand that has worn out. Superior design and materials evident. One happy Mum

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SALT & PEPPER MILLS I HAVE EVERY OWNED, 11 Aug 2014
LKM "Gadget Queen" (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart Pepper Mill Duo Set (Kitchen & Home)
These are AMAZING. I have owned at least 2 other electronic salt and pepper mills and neither of those sets have come anywhere near these!! These are solid/sturdy; hold a much larger capacity of salt/pepper/herbs etc. and grind extremely finely if you wish. I was not aware that they had a 5 year guarantee - I'm amazed that this was not highlighted on the description! All in all I am over the moon with this set and would certainly recommend them to everyone who has previously had other electronic mills and been disappointed - THIS SET WILL NOT DISAPPOINT I CAN ASSURE YOU!!! The price, after receiving the set, seems extremely low [I don't like to use the word cheap in connection with this duo].

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent salt and pepper set, 14 Sep 2012
Steven Brown (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Cuisinart Pepper Mill Duo Set (Kitchen & Home)
Have had a couple of electric grinders, and generally break over a relatively short time frame.

So I was looking for something a bit more substantial, and thought these fitted the bill.

Haven't been disappointed. The feel robust and strong, look good, and feel powerful when it comes to grinding.

They seem to bigger than most mills - I bought a mill rest of 60mm diameter, and this was too small - so be aware if you are buying anything like that, you'll need it to be at least 70mm in diameter, as that's the size of these items at the base.

In summary - highly recommended, at a very good price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›