4.0 out of 5 stars Price/Quality/delivery
Well very good price for this product... But the price says everything, I had better earphones in terms of volume, but this one is very good with a good bass. The delivery was also quick.... so basically, quick delivery, very good quality for the price which is really low
Published on 13 Oct 2011 by ChrisD00100

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality. Don't bother buying.
The main reason that I bought these was to replace my current headphones. Like usual, the product arrived earlier than it should (and it arrived today).
Published on 9 Nov 2011 by Josh

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality. Don't bother buying., 9 Nov 2011
This review is from: JOOX In-Ear Earphones for iPod & MP3 Player (White) (Electronics)
Unlike some of the earphones that I've bought from amazon, these came in decent packaging instead of an ugly mini transparent bag. However, these earphones are not as good as they look in the picture. first of all, the grey earpiece has an extra part attatched to it to make it look like the piece in the picture. I could tell this because there was a very thin line going around half of earpiece and there was already a small, neat rip on that line. Not good.
Also, see that little silver/gray piece inside the earphone on the product picture? It's not there. Instead, theres a cheap, plastic cross inside which are usually found on very, very cheap and nasty earphones. Also, there was no 'L' or 'R' labels on any of the earpieces.
And just when I thought it couldn't get worse, one of the earphones barely made any sound compared to the other which was very loud. When I inspected the cable, there were multiple 'dents' just on that one earphone cable, which I suspect is what caused the earphone to be so quiet. I know these are cheap but I've had cheaper earphones than these which have looked better and had better sound quality.
-UPDATE-
So it's the day after the earphones arrive and the earphone which I previously stated as quiet/damaged cable has now completely stopped working.
--------
So if your looking for decent but cheap earphones, don't bother buying these. There are others at this price or lower which are better than these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Price/Quality/delivery, 13 Oct 2011