on 27 June 2012
I bought this just to muck around at home, and help the children with their maths. Luckily it wasn't for much more, as the product is quite tinny, but does the job. Nothing broken half an hour in.
One major flaw is that the black/red allocation of the numbers on the wheel don't match the allocation of colours on the mat, so you have to decide at the start of the game which format you're going to follow ... unless I've missed something and there's supposed to be a mismatch.
I'm also baffled as to why the two packs of playing cards were included in a roulette game, but there's no harm in having spares.
Just about okay for the price.
on 6 December 2013
Searched a long time for a roulette wheel big enough for a party for 20/30 people.
Wheel was perfect but green mat about 30cms x 30cms far too small
Also Not enough chips we realised on the night the banker had nothing to pay out the winners
on 8 November 2012
Given that the colour for the numbers (red and black) did not match for the roulette wheel and the board this item is not fit for purpose. Either they were from different sets or the most simple thing required was not met. Poor.
on 21 November 2014
Arrived quickly, when opened we where impressed by the quality and how well the wheel spun.
This was purchased for the family Christmas game and it looks like we are going to have fun playing it.
on 29 November 2013
The Beige 'betting' cloth should be 3 times bigger, and the chips of a much higher quality, and more of them.
It's one of those situations where I have wasted all my money on this product, when, had I have spent just another £5 or £6 on a product meeting my expectations I would have been happy. Obviously your purchasing agent/employee was unqualified to make a sound judgement. .
on 23 February 2016
Good size wheel but the numbers are all in the wrong place, fun if you just want to have a little casino night but It's not for me as I just don't like the fact the number on the wheel are not where they should be..
on 11 April 2013
The numbers on the roulette mat do not correspond with the wheel so we cannot play with it as we intended - although it does have comedy value!
on 4 March 2014
This set has fulfilled all my expectations. It has been received with much pleasure by my family, who have spent a great deal of time using it
on 6 November 2014
Numbers on the roulette wheel are not in the correct place, mat is too small and the chips are no good either.
on 13 November 2014
Forgot to send this sorry. Bought for our Mencap group, who enjoy playing it.