4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the upgrade
Anyone considering buying this boxset probably already knows about the films; so I'm not going to give a review of the films in this set. Instead I'm going to give my opinion on the picture/sound and the technical information (which Amazon never seem to give or get right!).

All films are in 1080p.

Silence of the Lambs (Poorest Picture in this set...
Published on 6 April 2011 by Pantheon

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, really good and I can't type the word to explane the last film.
I also have Hannibal Rising in my collection, which is a brilliant film. After watching that, a couple of days later I sat down to work my way through these 3.

The Red dragon is brilliant. It totally keeps in line with The Silence Of The Lambs. I had heard reports that the transfer to Bluray of this film was not very good.. I even did quality checks on it in my...
Published 21 months ago by Trevor

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 22 Feb 2014
Amazing value for money. Three incredible movies re-told in stunning blu-ray. I would recommend this collection to both Hannibal and movie fans. I purchased Hannibal Rising in order to own the complete collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hannibal lecter movie pack, 21 Feb 2014
Freya Bradley (Chesterfield) - See all my reviews
This movie pack has 3 spine chilling movies from Red dragon, The silence of the lambs and Hannibal.
Red dragon is the first novel of Thomas Harris it is ok it explains a lot more, the silence of the lambs is easy to get sucked into Hannibal's mind and he will take out for a ride and Hannibal as his mind controlling games were not enough he stepss up his games to next level of his plan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have box, 19 Feb 2014
Daniel S. Cavallo (São Paulo, Brazil) - See all my reviews
This is a Classic movie and this box is a great option for collectors. You must have this product in your collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars A provoking set of dilemmas, 18 Feb 2014
For those who like intrigue, mystery and suspense this trilogy delivers completely. With many thought provoking scenarios that leave you on the edge of your seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars A collectors must have, 7 Feb 2014
Ms Carol J. Jackson "Caz" (Devon/UK) - See all my reviews
For me this was a must have- i rate this trilogy highly mainly for its entertainment value- at times edge of seat stuff but such great viewing and one of my favourite sets. This trilogy is fantastic value for a bluray set and i would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice collection of films, 10 Jan 2014
A must have for any movie collector. Classic Hannibal, well played by Anthony Hopkins. Good quality on Blu-ray, cheap for the set as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 16 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy [DVD] (DVD)
what can i say the trilogy is excellent well worth the money and will give years of pleasure well recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, 14 May 2013
Scott Bannerman "Mushu8" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy [DVD] (DVD)
Amazing movies....if you have not seen them all, this box set is ideal. Nice presentation. Movies are utterly fantastic.....not too scared at all while watching, and I am a wee wimp. Buy buy buy

5.0 out of 5 stars best horror, thriler films of this age., 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy [DVD] (DVD)
i don't usally like horror movies as they just don't really entertain me but this is the best of the day and age. anthony hopkins is a master a his craft and no one could have acted this role better than him. his stare in the silance of the lambs though that mask will always send chills down my spine.
credit to thomas harris for the novels of the series as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Jan 2013
N. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy [DVD] (DVD)
I had only seen Silence of the Lambs before and not read the books. I thought all three films were brilliant. Good plot lines that kept me enthralled, and good characters too. All the acting was brilliant. I was a little perturbed that we had a new actor for Agent Starling, both because it lacks continuity and because I'm a life long Jodie Foster fan, however, Julianne Moore does an excellent job and is well suited for the part.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy [DVD]
The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy [DVD] by Anthony Hopkins (DVD - 2010)