4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the upgrade
Anyone considering buying this boxset probably already knows about the films; so I'm not going to give a review of the films in this set. Instead I'm going to give my opinion on the picture/sound and the technical information (which Amazon never seem to give or get right!).

All films are in 1080p.

Silence of the Lambs (Poorest Picture in this set...
Published on 6 April 2011 by Pantheon

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, really good and I can't type the word to explane the last film.
I also have Hannibal Rising in my collection, which is a brilliant film. After watching that, a couple of days later I sat down to work my way through these 3.

The Red dragon is brilliant. It totally keeps in line with The Silence Of The Lambs. I had heard reports that the transfer to Bluray of this film was not very good.. I even did quality checks on it in my...
Published 21 months ago by Trevor

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the upgrade, 6 April 2011
Pantheon (Boston, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

All films are in 1080p.

Silence of the Lambs (Poorest Picture in this set. Barely better than the DVD. I have to admit to being very disappointed with the picture on this one).
Spanish DD 5.1
French DD 5.1
Thai DD 2.0

Subtitles: Cantonese/English/Korean/Spanish/Thai

Red Dragon (Excellent picture and sound and worthy of the upgrade to Blu-ray).
French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese DTS 5.1
2 x Commentary DD 2.0

Subtitles: Danish/Dutch/English/Finnish/French/German/Greek/Italian/Japanese/Korean/Norwegian/Portuguese/Spanish/Swedish/Traditional Mandarin

Hannibal (Excellent picture and sound and worthy of the upgrade to Blu-ray).
French and Spanish DTS 5.1
Commentary DD 2.0

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 29 Oct 2012
Three awesome movies bundles together in one box set. The blu-ray quality revives the films for me. If I have any criticism for this release (again, the blu-ray box set), it's that it doesn't make sense to me that the three boxes look anything alike standing next to each other. That's my biggest criticism, and I guess that says a lot about this brilliant set of films. A must!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... would definitely say they are in my top twenty favourite (especially Silence of the Lambs), 24 July 2014
This review is from: The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy [DVD] (DVD)
I watched these films years ago and would definitely say they are in my top twenty favourite (especially Silence of the Lambs). Anthony Hopkins was a brilliant actor and these films definitely show him to his full potential. I have been watching Hannibal (on tv) and even though it is good, I still think the first Hannibal (Anthony Hopkins) cannot be contested (in my own opinion).

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Really good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Fast delivery brand new fab

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 27 Jun 2014
Top films! Had them on dvd upgrade to blu ray for a very reaaonible price! Very happy with this box set

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Trilogy, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy [DVD] (DVD)
This was bought to replace old video's of the same, classic trilogy which was classed by us as a 'must have'.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 28 May 2014
This review is from: The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy [DVD] (DVD)
What I ordered was classed as second hand, this was only evident on the outside on the box which had a few scuffs.
The movies are all classics, the highlight for me (and I suspect many others) is the silence of the lambs. However this is only my opinion. The movies are good quality (though obviously not HD) and I would definitely recommend that you buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really terrifying value, 17 Mar 2014
This modern trilogy is a classic in the horror genre - and a great bargain. If the collection has one weakness it is the film Hannibal. shot partly in my favourite place on the planet, Florence (Firenze) in Italy, where I have lived --- But I must say that the scenes truly reflect the city at night, it is a remarkable achievement never-the-less, as the book (on which the screenplay was very loosely-based) is as preposterous as Godfather 3...

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice set, 23 Feb 2014
A good box with great film, Silence of the Lambs. Other two are ok, great for those who have not seen the films or want a complete set.

The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy [DVD]
The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy [DVD] by Anthony Hopkins (DVD - 2010)
10.00