4.0 out of 5 stars Vampire Moon
Published on 14 Oct 2010 by Louise Mulvaney

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Short Story Plot
Although this is a good hidden object game, the story itself is very short. I finished this game in a matter of a few short hours (unheard of for me!) and felt cheated at paying the full price for it.
Published on 2 Jan 2011 by Greeneyes74

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Vampire Moon, 14 Oct 2010
Louise Mulvaney "Lou" (Bridlington, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
This game is great, could not put it down as the mystery to it gets more intriging, I have played Mystery Tales for the ds as well in which you have to find hidden objects as well, but this one is better as you have mini games & puzzles in between finding hidden objects & if don't complete the puzzle you can't carry on with the story until you have done it. Recomended game to any puzzle fanatics, I will do the game again once completed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vampire Moon, 1 Dec 2010
Mrs J Cannell (West Sussex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Once I started this game I could not put in down. I did find it very easy and the time limits should have been shorter.

All in all a good hidden object game

5.0 out of 5 stars luv to game, 22 Dec 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I luv games, I enjoy my silent hill & res evil, but I play my ds when I cannot sleep, which is quite often. This way my hubby gets a good nights sleep. I enjoy hidden object games also cake mania collection. Give it a go u might enjoy it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Short Story Plot, 2 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun !, 31 Dec 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is great fun - the story is as lame as most of these hidden objects games but it is a laugh and not so very easy that you can finish it off in a couple of hours .

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD FUN!!!, 13 Feb 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I have to say that I find this game so good that I have played it over and over as I am aiming to find all green and red gems along with the 8 scrolls. Very good value for money, would highly recommend it. Although for folk who really love challenging games, this probably isn't for you!

4.0 out of 5 stars vampire moon, 12 May 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Enjoyed playing this game. Have played games that tax your brain a bit more, but still enjoyed this and would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good but leaves more to be desired, 29 April 2011
Ms. A. Mattravers "Ghost Girl" (Wales, Brecon) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I've played a lot of hidden object games for the pc and ds and to be honest it takes a lot to impress to me but here are my thoughts on it:

1) The Good Parts
When I got this game I thought the atmosphere was nice, visually it was stunning, good story, good music and it has a small trophy/achievement system.

2) The Bad Parts
Extremely disappointing and unsatisfying ending (I was literally thinking "Is that it?!" when the credits were rolling), you can get pretty much get all the trophies in one playthrough and after that there is absolutely no replay value so my copy will be traded in.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit too easy and over very fast, 4 April 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This was an easy game to play - but the main problem I had with it was it was over very quickly. All over in a few hours, and althgouth it states there is replay value - I'm not convinced - if you get this at a bargain price - then thats okay - but if you pay a fair amount for it you may feel you haven't had your moneys worth. Over all Okay - but just okay..

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 9 Aug 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Have played lots of hidden object games and thought this would be a good one from the reviews I'd read but was rather disappointed. Very simplistic and not a lot of content and was finished very quickly. It would ideally suit younger players as the objects are very easy to find and the mini puzzles are pretty easy to solve. However, it kept me entertained for a few hours but certainly wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for a challenging game.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun (Nintendo DS)