Published 8 months ago by marriedutopianstriver

2.0 out of 5 stars Confusing 3D and 2D
This arrived unwrapped with no explanation there was a 3D version (and no glasses for this) so took us a couple of goes to get it to play on 2D. Bit misleading. Buy a different Barbie DVD is what I'd say.
Published on 4 Feb. 2013 by AAmum

5.0 out of 5 stars A Happy Reunion And Connection With A Sister In The Same Happy Spirit of the Frozen movie, 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Barbie - The Magic Of Pegasus - 2D Version [DVD] (DVD)
Yes, understand that when I purchased Barbie And The Magic of Pegasus dvd at my job for five dollars that it is actually meant for children. I just sometimes feel compelled to watch various cartoons in order to stimulate my creativity/imagination and as a healthy, low-cost, and safe outlet. Additionally, I am in the process of writing scripts/stories just for spiritual fun/psychological therapy and ideas for scripting my future goals (an idea given to me from some of my self- help books). Watching both a range of cartoons and movies give me creative inspiration on how to approach my writing. Anyhow, Barbie And The Magic of Pegasus centers around Barbie’s journey to save her family and village after an evil sorcerer turns both her parents and the rest of the villagers to frozen human statues. Barbie ends up only having a short time to save the village after understandably refusing to be the tyrannical sorcerer’s wife. Along the way the movie shows three female trolls that provide a clue that these woman had been the sorcerer’s previous three wives. Additionally, Barbie ends up unexpectedly falling in love and meeting her sister named Brietta who was turned into a magical Pegasus by the sorcerer (which pretty much explains the title). The Barbie and The Magic of Pegasus dvds also include the following information:

Trailer for various Barbie dvds such as Barbie In A Mermaid Tale and Barbie and The Three Musketeers. Extra Scenes, extras titled under Magical Fun such as Grooming Brietta, Outtakes, and the Hope Has Wings music video by Brie Lawson.

4.0 out of 5 stars Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus, 4 Jan. 2012
Mr A P HILL (WIGAN, LANCS United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Daughters comment:
A great performance. It really shows the purity in peoples hearts when you can watch something so pure and full of love. I love the story plot, as I am sure you will too. You will find this film to be exceptional in graphics and daring in plot.
Overall, a must buy for Barbie fans.

2.0 out of 5 stars Confusing 3D and 2D, 4 Feb. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Barbie DVD, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Barbie - The Magic Of Pegasus - 2D Version [DVD] (DVD)
This item is for Xmas for my nieces little girl so cannot say anything of the quality or story but the delivery and packaging were quick and reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie DVD, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Barbie - The Magic Of Pegasus - 2D Version [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter just loves the Barbie movies and she really enjoyed this one. It arrived much earlier than expected and I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie at a bargain, 22 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Barbie - The Magic Of Pegasus - 2D Version [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent price, bought quite a few Barbie DVD's as my Grandchildren are all Barbie at the moment and I must say I totally enjoy Barbie also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 11 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Barbie - The Magic Of Pegasus - 2D Version [DVD] (DVD)
I was a bit dupious buying this on line but I wasn't disappointed and the DVD was received well as a Christmas present by our neice. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Barbie adventurer!, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Barbie - The Magic Of Pegasus - 2D Version [DVD] (DVD)
This tale of Barbie and her horse has my 7 year old daughter spellbound. In fact, my 5 year old nephew loves it too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Flight of Fantasy, 18 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Barbie - The Magic Of Pegasus - 2D Version [DVD] (DVD)
What more could any little girl want - flying horses, a cute polar bear and a princess that defeats the bad guy.

5.0 out of 5 stars barbie is great, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Barbie - The Magic Of Pegasus - 2D Version [DVD] (DVD)
daughter loves barbie so was buying her the collection she seemed to love so good gift all round not bad price.

Barbie - The Magic Of Pegasus - 2D Version [DVD]