Size: 10x50|Change

on 10 December 2012
Great pair of binoculars,very clear viewing,comfortable to use,easy to focus and with adjustable eye pieces, feel very strong and well made. They now have a permanent place in my camera bag. i thought my old set was ok (Not sure what make they are )but these are much much better. I made my friend a little jealous,now he's looking to buy a pair. definitely recommend these binoculars.
on 17 April 2012
i got a pair of these hawke binoculars yesterday,and wow they really are excellent , and the price for these very very good binos is really good too. i own optcron binos too ,a very good make and these hawke are easily on par.
i would definately recomend these hawkes. you will not be dissapointed.
on 5 June 2012
I was unsure which binoculars to buy. I am not a real birdwatching enthusiast but wanted something that would be reasonable quality. Opted for 8 x 42 as these give quite good performance in poor light. I tried a few in the shops and found the Hawke Nature Trek compared well even against higher priced brands. I have not experienced the "top end" binoculars and whilst they are probably better, they would have been wasted on me. Hence I was in market for something around £100 and I cannot find any complaint - these binoculars are very good quality/value for money (and I got a really good price through Amazon, around 30% cheaper than the price in the shops). The image is clear and the binoculars have a nice feel. Just what the doctor ordered!!
on 7 February 2013
I found this binoculars of a very good quality. It's easy to carry around, weight is not an issue. It has a two meters near focus so perfect for birdwatching. I can highly recommend it!
on 24 February 2013
17 years birding as tought me a lot about bins,needed a less expensive pair to use when out walking just in case the expensive bins got damaged.did some research into cheaper binoculers and went for these.wow what a pair of bins for the money,i just cant believe any company could produce such quality for this price,have taken them out on birding trips instead of the expensive ones and cant fault them for the price, biuld quality superb ,light intake superb,view quality superb.ok these bins know there limits on far away birds but dont be put off by this,if you need a pair of bins that work really well for the price dont hesitate to purchase these,i would recommend these binoculers to anybody.
on 31 March 2014
These are absolutely brilliant. For the. Money they a really good quality. I was surprised as I thought they would be cheap looking or the optics would show their price. No! Such a steal at the price. I bought 10*50 which the large end for birding, but.......
on 10 May 2014
Rugged and well built these feel great in use clear, bright and sharp.
The only negitive could be the weight @860g they take some lugging round but are nice and steady if you stationay in hide or the like. I thought long and hard about the 12x50 against the 10x20s, so glad I went for the higher mag.
on 8 January 2015
Excellent binoculars for the money. Great clarity. Very well made, sturdy and a good shape. Good eye relief makes them very suitable for spectacle wearers. Not the lightest but that's probably down to build quality. Case works fine but is nothing to get excited about. Recommended.
on 24 June 2015
Fantastic product: much better than I ever expected for the price. The very best Bins that I have ever tried. (I have got Bushnell, but not good) . No need to spend any more cash, as you wont get better optics
on 13 March 2013
No previous experience with binoculars save for the cheapest ones. Bought these primarily to observe birds at my bird table and also for longer distance as I live on the coast of Cornwall. My only experience of optics is as a Photographer for over 50 years, so can only give an opinion from that point of view. I found the Hawke's to be clear and sharp in use, very well made and with a good comfortable case to carry them. They have a good depth of field so exact focusing is not necessary to get a good view. I would say that for the price they are an excellent buy. If I have one gripe it is that they seem a bit on the heavy side, but then this adds to the stability in use.
Good price, good quality and easy to use. I recomment them.

Canonman.