5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch
Absolutely stunning watch. I am so pleased I bought it, and it was a bargain at 159. It is very large, and would probably not suit a petite woman. However, at 5'10 I am not exactly petite and I think it looks great on. The colour is stunning.

Published 22 months ago by Rinders

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product compounded by appalling customer service
The wrist watch revealed itself to be defective with the crown eventually coming off after a very short occasional use. We have reported this issue to the seller and they have chosen to ignore us totally.

Published 18 months ago by Noma W

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, 9 Sep 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Mk5314 Ladies Watch with Rose Gold Bracelet and Rose Gold Dial (Watch)

Delivery was very fast - in fact, it arrived the day after I ordered it which was quicker than expected. It was beautifully packaged.

I am delighted with this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars bling-tastic!, 11 Feb 2012
Mrs. S. Lindsay (glasgow) - See all my reviews
Love it. Saw a slightly smaller Michael kors watch in gold and it didnt have anywhere near the same impact as this one. It does have a slighty bigger face, but once you get used to it, its lovely. I've had lots of compliments. Only downside, it scratches easily. Colour is beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product would even get one for me, 22 Jan 2013
My girlfriend loved this watch. It came really quick (1 day) very happy. Would also consider getting a watch like this for me (a mans one)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 11 Dec 2013
Absolutely delighted with my Michael Kors watch. It is a gift for my daughter for Christmas but if she doesn't like it I'm having it. It arrived within 4 days of purchase in a lovely box. The price of this watch was unbeatable and I would 100% recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, 30 Jan 2013
I Love this watch, It's big but I think the rose gold makes it feminine. It looks expensive but it's a very good price on amazon. I had to have a lot of links taken out but it's free if you go to a participating shop that sells Michael Kors watches, so that's a + I had mine done in the watchshop.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product compounded by appalling customer service, 7 Jan 2013

My sister Inlaw has the same watch and she is totally happy with it, which makes us suspect the quality of the watches sold by this seller. I will advise that you stay way because whatever savings you think you are making now, you will end up losing everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors, 16 Jan 2012
Bought this Michael Kors watch for a Christmas present. No problems with order, delivered on time (no pun intended) as promised. Great service and does exactly as is says on the tin. Well done, will definitely us this service again. DQ

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, 5 Dec 2013
L. Gartland "lougee32" (Glasgow, Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
Been after thus watch for a long long time and finally got it the watch has quite a big face but still looks beautiful on my tiny wrists and a real bargain at 134.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite nice, but make sure you try it first., 28 Dec 2012
So I bought this watch for my GF a bit over a month ago as an early Christmas present, and once it arrive it's presentation was quite nice. Looks sturdy, feels heavy in a kind of way that reflects quality.
Once she opened her present our first assessment was that it needed 2 or 3 links removed to suit her wrist, however that was exactly the problem:
Since these links are quite big, 2 links removed meant a loose watch while 3 links removed made it too tight. Some brands like CK have 1/2 size links to fix this problem, however this watch does not provide such solution.
I'm currently trying to convince her that loose watches, like bracelets, are very fashionable but if all fails maybe she'll use it for Summer when wrists become a bit larger...

Try it at a Jewellery shop first, then save 50 on Amazon...

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 14 Dec 2013
Looks really good it is for my wife for Christmas she will love it .it just looks like the picture