5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch
Absolutely stunning watch. I am so pleased I bought it, and it was a bargain at £159. It is very large, and would probably not suit a petite woman. However, at 5'10 I am not exactly petite and I think it looks great on. The colour is stunning.

Published on 9 Sept. 2012 by Rinders

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product compounded by appalling customer service
The wrist watch revealed itself to be defective with the crown eventually coming off after a very short occasional use. We have reported this issue to the seller and they have chosen to ignore us totally.

Published on 7 Jan. 2013 by Noma W

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, 9 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Mk5314 Ladies Watch with Rose Gold Bracelet and Rose Gold Dial (Watch)

Delivery was very fast - in fact, it arrived the day after I ordered it which was quicker than expected. It was beautifully packaged.

I am delighted with this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product would even get one for me, 22 Jan. 2013
My girlfriend loved this watch. It came really quick (1 day) very happy. Would also consider getting a watch like this for me (a mans one)

5.0 out of 5 stars bling-tastic!, 11 Feb. 2012
Mrs. S. Lindsay (glasgow) - See all my reviews
Love it. Saw a slightly smaller Michael kors watch in gold and it didnt have anywhere near the same impact as this one. It does have a slighty bigger face, but once you get used to it, its lovely. I've had lots of compliments. Only downside, it scratches easily. Colour is beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, 30 Jan. 2013
I Love this watch, It's big but I think the rose gold makes it feminine. It looks expensive but it's a very good price on amazon. I had to have a lot of links taken out but it's free if you go to a participating shop that sells Michael Kors watches, so that's a + I had mine done in the watchshop.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product compounded by appalling customer service, 7 Jan. 2013

My sister Inlaw has the same watch and she is totally happy with it, which makes us suspect the quality of the watches sold by this seller. I will advise that you stay way because whatever savings you think you are making now, you will end up losing everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding care!, 12 Aug. 2014
I cannot express how outstanding this seller is. She went above and beyond to get me a Michael Kors watch as a gift for my fiancé on our wedding day. Words cannot do justice to how fantastic it was to deal with Fifi's Boutique. I will certainly be recommending and using this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Watch!!!!!, 18 Dec. 2014
Absolutely brilliant watch! Quick delivery & well packaged. I bought this for my daughters Christmas present and she loved It!!! Well made and very expensive looking. A lot cheaper than others I have seen. I would definitely recommend. You wont be disappointed!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning rose gold Michael Kors watch, 11 Jan. 2014
I am so glad that I purchased this watch. It is a big watch and quite heavy when you first put it on but you get used to it. I have had so many compliments even from complete strangers. It looks more expensive than it is. I just love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors watch, 23 Jan. 2014
This is a stunning watch and incredibly shiny. I only paid £119 for it so can't argue with that. It is quite heavy and big but I love it! It comes with a lovely gift box and was well packaged. I would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab Watch, 15 Jan. 2015
Gr8 watch.....ordered on Saturday midday & estimated delivery was for the following Friday to my gr8 surprise & convenience it arrived the next day on a Sunday & that was with the 3-5 day super saver option.
The watch was a gift & the receiver absolutely loved it, the colour, style, unfortunately she's quite petit & even though we knew it was oversized we didn't realise the bracelet would be as thick as it was, to be honest I would say it's the size you would wants a mans watch to be. But really beautiful watch,
I returned this & I must say Amazon
make it so easy, just print out a returns slip which is pre paid postage & they take that off your refund, truly gr8 service.