5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch
Absolutely stunning watch. I am so pleased I bought it, and it was a bargain at £159. It is very large, and would probably not suit a petite woman. However, at 5'10 I am not exactly petite and I think it looks great on. The colour is stunning.

Published on 9 Sept. 2012 by Rinders

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product compounded by appalling customer service
The wrist watch revealed itself to be defective with the crown eventually coming off after a very short occasional use. We have reported this issue to the seller and they have chosen to ignore us totally.

Published on 7 Jan. 2013 by Noma W

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, 9 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Mk5314 Ladies Watch with Rose Gold Bracelet and Rose Gold Dial (Watch)

Delivery was very fast - in fact, it arrived the day after I ordered it which was quicker than expected. It was beautifully packaged.

I am delighted with this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars bling-tastic!, 11 Feb. 2012
Mrs. S. Lindsay (glasgow) - See all my reviews
Love it. Saw a slightly smaller Michael kors watch in gold and it didnt have anywhere near the same impact as this one. It does have a slighty bigger face, but once you get used to it, its lovely. I've had lots of compliments. Only downside, it scratches easily. Colour is beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product would even get one for me, 22 Jan. 2013
My girlfriend loved this watch. It came really quick (1 day) very happy. Would also consider getting a watch like this for me (a mans one)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, 30 Jan. 2013
I Love this watch, It's big but I think the rose gold makes it feminine. It looks expensive but it's a very good price on amazon. I had to have a lot of links taken out but it's free if you go to a participating shop that sells Michael Kors watches, so that's a + I had mine done in the watchshop.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product compounded by appalling customer service, 7 Jan. 2013

My sister Inlaw has the same watch and she is totally happy with it, which makes us suspect the quality of the watches sold by this seller. I will advise that you stay way because whatever savings you think you are making now, you will end up losing everything.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab Watch, 15 Jan. 2015
Gr8 watch.....ordered on Saturday midday & estimated delivery was for the following Friday to my gr8 surprise & convenience it arrived the next day on a Sunday & that was with the 3-5 day super saver option.
The watch was a gift & the receiver absolutely loved it, the colour, style, unfortunately she's quite petit & even though we knew it was oversized we didn't realise the bracelet would be as thick as it was, to be honest I would say it's the size you would wants a mans watch to be. But really beautiful watch,
I returned this & I must say Amazon
make it so easy, just print out a returns slip which is pre paid postage & they take that off your refund, truly gr8 service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, 5 Dec. 2013
L. Gartland "lougee32" (Glasgow, Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
Been after thus watch for a long long time and finally got it the watch has quite a big face but still looks beautiful on my tiny wrists and a real bargain at 134.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 11 Dec. 2013
Absolutely delighted with my Michael Kors watch. It is a gift for my daughter for Christmas but if she doesn't like it I'm having it. It arrived within 4 days of purchase in a lovely box. The price of this watch was unbeatable and I would 100% recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars MK 5314, 5 Mar. 2014
Miss Yvonne Dacko (London) - See all my reviews
A fantastic watch, great quality but sadly had to return as it was way too big & heavy for a small ladies wrist

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite nice, but make sure you try it first., 28 Dec. 2012
So I bought this watch for my GF a bit over a month ago as an early Christmas present, and once it arrive it's presentation was quite nice. Looks sturdy, feels heavy in a kind of way that reflects quality.
Once she opened her present our first assessment was that it needed 2 or 3 links removed to suit her wrist, however that was exactly the problem:
Since these links are quite big, 2 links removed meant a loose watch while 3 links removed made it too tight. Some brands like CK have 1/2 size links to fix this problem, however this watch does not provide such solution.
I'm currently trying to convince her that loose watches, like bracelets, are very fashionable but if all fails maybe she'll use it for Summer when wrists become a bit larger...

Try it at a Jewellery shop first, then save 50£ on Amazon...