5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch
Absolutely stunning watch. I am so pleased I bought it, and it was a bargain at £159. It is very large, and would probably not suit a petite woman. However, at 5'10 I am not exactly petite and I think it looks great on. The colour is stunning.

Published on 9 Sep 2012 by Rinders

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product compounded by appalling customer service
The wrist watch revealed itself to be defective with the crown eventually coming off after a very short occasional use. We have reported this issue to the seller and they have chosen to ignore us totally.

Published 23 months ago by Noma W

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, 9 Sep 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Mk5314 Ladies Watch with Rose Gold Bracelet and Rose Gold Dial (Watch)

Delivery was very fast - in fact, it arrived the day after I ordered it which was quicker than expected. It was beautifully packaged.

I am delighted with this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars bling-tastic!, 11 Feb 2012
Mrs. S. Lindsay (glasgow) - See all my reviews
Love it. Saw a slightly smaller Michael kors watch in gold and it didnt have anywhere near the same impact as this one. It does have a slighty bigger face, but once you get used to it, its lovely. I've had lots of compliments. Only downside, it scratches easily. Colour is beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product would even get one for me, 22 Jan 2013
My girlfriend loved this watch. It came really quick (1 day) very happy. Would also consider getting a watch like this for me (a mans one)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, 30 Jan 2013
I Love this watch, It's big but I think the rose gold makes it feminine. It looks expensive but it's a very good price on amazon. I had to have a lot of links taken out but it's free if you go to a participating shop that sells Michael Kors watches, so that's a + I had mine done in the watchshop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors, 16 Jan 2012
Bought this Michael Kors watch for a Christmas present. No problems with order, delivered on time (no pun intended) as promised. Great service and does exactly as is says on the tin. Well done, will definitely us this service again. DQ

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, 13 Aug 2014
genuine watch, cheaper than at high street retailers as you don't pay for the retailer guarantee. still you have producer guarantee so for me its enough.
anyway i don't expect it to break anytime soon... its Michael Kors! :)

note though its "oversized" version so it may be quite massive and heavy on tiny wrists
if you are size 12 and bigger it should be perfect for you

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product compounded by appalling customer service, 7 Jan 2013

My sister Inlaw has the same watch and she is totally happy with it, which makes us suspect the quality of the watches sold by this seller. I will advise that you stay way because whatever savings you think you are making now, you will end up losing everything.

3.0 out of 5 stars This watch was a gift from my family for my ..., 18 Oct 2014
This watch was a gift from my family for my 40th birthday. So it really upsets me that I have to complain about the bracelet strap, because after 9 months its started to loose the rose gold colour to reveal the stainles steel underneath. Therefore this is not the watch I expected to last me for years to come. My family are really dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, 5 Dec 2013
L. Gartland "lougee32" (Glasgow, Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
Been after thus watch for a long long time and finally got it the watch has quite a big face but still looks beautiful on my tiny wrists and a real bargain at 134.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 11 Dec 2013
Absolutely delighted with my Michael Kors watch. It is a gift for my daughter for Christmas but if she doesn't like it I'm having it. It arrived within 4 days of purchase in a lovely box. The price of this watch was unbeatable and I would 100% recommend this product.

Michael Kors Mk5314 Ladies Watch with Rose Gold Bracelet and Rose Gold Dial