4.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to disposable underwater camera
I bought this camera as an alternative to disposables analogue underwater cameras which I was always using for my snorkelling and diving and the camera worked great. It costs about 4 times more than the disposable camera which can take only about 24 pictures, so after taking 100 pictures you get your money back.
Well it is cheap and it feels cheap and the pictures...
Published on 23 July 2012 by T. Zielinski

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
I was apprehensive about buying this as I had read negative and positive reviews however the majority was positive and I saw good sample pictures. I bought this for my holiday to Barbados as I knew I would be swimming with turtles and didn't want to run out of film with my very old fashioned, film on a roll underwater camera.

Boy did I make a wrong purchase...
Published on 22 Jan 2011 by KN

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars digital camera, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Vivitar 7399 7.1 Megapixel Underwater Digital Camera - Black(7.1MP, 4x Zoom, 12 Metre Waterproof, 2.4 Screen) **Free Waterproof Case** (Electronics)
a fantastic bit of kit for under water photos,an easy plesant exspearience,thankyou very much,can,t wait to try it out.at summertime

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Aug 2014
Very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday pressie, 7 April 2013
This was a birthday present for my wife and wiil be used when she goes scuba diving later this year

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›