Format: DVD|Change

on 30 May 2011
Really bad,terrible picture,awful sound,hisses...from the one speaker that emits it,tried on my mothers 2.1 and my own 5.1...hisses from a solitary speaker,and the picture...snow comes to mind,I was unable to bear it and I'm older than home video and this is as bad as it gets,10th generation VHS copy,it's BAD,another reviewer suggest that other companies releases are hopeless as well which is a shame.
on 8 August 2009
This is one of the worst dvds I have ever seen. The picture quality is absolutely atrocious. It's blurry, washed out and it's not possible to see detail. On episode one a yellow V appears in the corner of the screen for a few minutes. This is Vintage's trademark, the company who produced this dvd. Hey, Vintage, guess what, we don't PAY for a dvd so that you can advertise while the film is running. Anyway, if I were you I'd be ashamed of the job you've done here, I wouldn't want to tell people I was responsible. - When you click the menu for subsequent episodes they start on the first scene. If you want to see the titles first you have to click on the episode you want and then skip backwards to the start.
This is a lesson on how NOT to produce a dvd. Really, really bad.
on 22 November 2012
I really enjoyed this, you need a multi region DVD player to view as its Region 1 USA, theres exploding mechanical spiders, Belas invisibility belt, numerous car/plane wrecks and a giant robot that looks like Rondo Hatton as the Tin Man of Oz. Picture Quality is good....probably the best it will get (Im referring to green cover, VCI release) ... a must have addition to any Lugosi collection.
on 24 July 2012
Me and my mum loved it.It was lovely seening bela lugosi in a series that got shown at the cinema before the film it would be great if they still did this today.It had a great story line and the robots were great in it.I think it from the 50's but i might be wrong.Any sci-fi nuts or bela fans will love this am sure.
on 22 December 2015