Price:£4.11+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 8 January 2013
I love these socks, they are just fun with the little poodles on the side. I just bought them for fun, but it has been funny how many people have mentioned them because of the little poodle on the side, I am sure that bright fluorescent stripy socks would not be noticed more.
on 28 April 2013
Didn't fit my poodle, and there are only two in a packet - why would you buy your poodle two socks? also, his claws got caught in the cotton and he didn't want to put his foot down if he had a sock on it. Quite funny if you put one on a front leg and one on a back leg as he does a funny walk. Not very practical though.
on 16 July 2013
i ordered these for a 50's fancy dress party, they were cheap and arrived very fast. The quality is very good for the price I paid and they really made my outfit great.
on 27 March 2012
Bought as part of a 'Grease' costume for school production - can be used afterwards as normal socks! Good quality and wash well! Great novelty item.
on 21 July 2014
You have to have REALLY tiny feet for these to fit. I had no chance! Lovely socks though. (My sister likes them!)
on 21 September 2013
Bought for 50's Hen Night and they look very authentic and are super comfy! Good value for money too.So thank you.
on 16 June 2011
Love the socks with the little poodle on bought for a hen night with white sandshoes for a sixty theme excellent.
on 26 December 2014
Brilliant socks done the job but no good for those of us with wide feet
on 28 June 2015
very good quality ...arrived very quickly
on 31 January 2016