on 4 January 2013
I bought this product as I needed an added touch to my outfit for a dress-up party with a 'rock' theme. The gloves were very good and fitted comfortably. I was almost tempted to wear them in every-day life, they looked so good!
The choker, however, was squashed in half in the delivery and so had a permanent fold in it which made it have a triangular shape and point to it when it was on. I also felt that it wasn't tight enough to be a choker and instead it just loosely sat on my collar bone.
That said, I still wore both and they made the outfit look great.
I would recommend the gloves to anyone wanting to dress up as I did or even to anyone who usually dresses in gothic-wear.
However, I was fairly disappointed in the choker but that may not be with every case and could just be due to the carelessness of the courier so do not let that put you off.
on 24 April 2012
I'm in a Metal band and wear this on stage sometimes. Absolutely brilliant value - don't be fooled by the low price into thinking it will just fall to bits immediately. It looks great and there is a good range of sizes available thanks to the 3 possible fastenings.
Having said all that it is not as durable as a real leather one but at this price just get another one when the old one gets a bit ropey!
Also, about the size... it won't fit you if you're thick necked. I'm a guy with an average width of neck and it's the loosest of the 3 fastenings that fits me just right.
on 14 June 2016
Best studded choker ever! It was quite large for me so I had to trim it,cut a hole in either side and tie it with a hairband.Great quality product though,good material and the leather looks expensive Aswell as the silver studs! I recommend it for the quality and Aswell as the price! :)
review image
on 15 February 2014
It is ok but my husband takes a size 17 collar and this was far too small even though on the description it said one size fits all. We had to use a safety pin and a bit of elastic to make it fit, it was only worn for a couple of hours so it didn't matter
on 25 February 2013
Nothing wrong with the product look or quality,at the price - however, "one size fits all" is pushing it a little as a description. Think I'll wear it for effect for a few minutes, then have to ditch it when I need to eat/drink/breathe.
on 4 April 2014
The choker is ok but when it came, it was bent out of shape....I currently have it under a heavy object to try and flatten it out. The studs look like they won't stay for long but I didn't expect much since it was only like £2. I plan on wearing this out, not just for fancy dress so hopefully it will stay in one piece :S
on 10 November 2010
I purchased this when I decided to go to a fancy dress party as a gothic punk and it worked brilliantly with my wig and outfit. Amazing value for the money and it got noticed and commented on.
on 20 June 2016
Very uncomfortable round neck so I wore it double as a bracelet!
on 7 February 2013
arrived promptly but creased a bit. I have it currently lying flat with a weighted box on the top so hopefully it will go back into shape. I bought two of these for a fancy dress, one for my partner and one for me but unfortunately its big for a ladies neck.
on 2 July 2012
I bought this to go with a costume for myself(adult). It doesn't have the look of an expensive item but, then again, it isn't although I wouldn't describe it as a toy. The choker fits nicely around my neck and isn't too tight. For the money I paid for this item, I'm very happy with it.