1,043 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value - excellent product
Despite the initial skepticism of 'how can they sell this £8 cheaper than 3 themselves?' I ordered, it arrived, I dropped into my shiny new iPad 2, and hey presto - I have 4Mbps download and 2Mbps upload sitting here in my office. I have used 100Mb of the 3Gb already this morning.... it looks as if I will have to be ordering another SIM very shortly.

*Really*...
Published on 23 Jun 2011 by j_fysh

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good value for money as it once was
There's a flood of favourable reviews on the front page which reflect this product at a time when the card was much cheaper.

Published 8 months ago by Bat

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good value for money as it once was, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: Three Mobile Broadband Ready to Go†3GB Preloaded Data Standard†SIM for†3G Tablets (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Since January when I first purchased this sim card, it has seen tiny yet steady increases in cost every month. Now [October 2013] it is approximately 50% more expensive and has reached the point where I am now looking elsewhere for data.

It was once good value for money but unfortunately not any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value - excellent product, 23 Jun 2011

*Really* nice product.

1.0 out of 5 stars PRICE!!!, 17 Sep 2013
At £15.04 they are now more expensive than a 3 Top Up.
The first one I bought 18 months ago was £6.50!

5.0 out of 5 stars 3G iPad 2 data microsim, 4 Oct 2011
Great product, ordered after several hours of research and found this to be best deal on the Internet, even cheaper than Three. Comes packed by Three and is perfectly cut, seems great value. Will always buy these rather than a monthly contract, works out cheaper than the rolling contract for same amount of data. Using 3G data as I'm writing this review. GREAT PRODUCT. Super fast delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Price Hike for SIM's, 19 Oct 2013
It's getting to the point where this item is out pricing itself. Eight months ago it cost £10.79 this current hike puts it at nigh on a 50% increase; last time I bought it, the price was £12.06 in August; yesterday it was £15+; today they decreased it to the magically psychological one penny below £15. The cost of manufacturing and applying the data has probably stayed the same. The real cost has probably decreased, as the more popular it becomes the greater the bulk buy; decreasing the unit cost even more. Woefully this is standard practice for us capitalists; see a 'golden egg' and greed enters the equation. I am sure that Mars Bars were bigger in the 1950's. What you doing about it Amazon or is it yourselves pocketing the extra profit margin?

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost doubled in price since August 2013 !, 25 Nov 2013
I bought one of these in July 13 for £11.85
Bought a second in August 13 for a friend , that cost £12.06

They have now increased to £20 !!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good value anymore, 10 Nov 2013
These pre loaded Data sim cards were good value at one time but not any more. Mine has just expired, so I came back to amazon to buy another. My last one cost £12.06. Now these are Not good value at all, so would advise you to look at other alternatives. lucky for me my mobile contract is up for renewal in about 6 weeks so i will have to consider a change of networks and then Tether my device to my phone. So unless these suddenly drop below £15, I for one won't buy another. I give this item 1 star in the ratings to reflect the poor value for money. These need to be a lot cheaper for me to upgrade my rating. Regarding the data sim itself they have always worked well for me, Just pop it into a Mifi or a usb Dongle and away you go no need to register. When it expire you can choose to either top up or just buy another.

1.0 out of 5 stars rip off, 12 Jan 2014
just went to get a new 3 sim expecting £12 and they have now gone up to £21 , they work fine but not for that money !

1.0 out of 5 stars Price hike equals no sale, 9 Jan 2014
I like the rest of the reviewers loved this and have been buying them and recommending them for the last two years. The price hike has meant they are no longer worth the trouble of buying every three months as it is just as cheap to go on a rolling monthly contract with Three.

I would love to know the reason for the price increase, have Three put their big boots on, was it limited stock etc etc

A real shame

1.0 out of 5 stars NO LONGER A GOOD DEAL, 6 Jan 2014
Why did the price of this SIM card rise from £12 to £21. It's madness, the effect on sales must have been a massive reduction. I will not buy again and urge customers to look elsewhere. Maybe the sellers will see some sense and reduce the cost.