5.0 out of 5 stars Effective cleaner.
If you prefer a traditional upright vacuum cleaner with a bag, then this is very good; powerful and effective but not too heavy. The price too is much less than lots of the bagless ones. We like it!
Published 15 months ago by Deej

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad vac.
This is a reasonably good product. It is fairly lightweight and attractive to look at.
Rather squeaky when you push it in a forward direction.
Published 11 months ago by christine marshall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective cleaner., 23 April 2013
This review is from: Electrolux Z2257AZ 1900 Watt Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Electrolux Z2257AZ 1900 w bagged upright vacuum cleaner, 12 May 2011
I purchased this cleaner about three months ago as a replacement to my hoover junior which "died" after 19 years. It is light and easy to carry up stairs and I like the handy on-board tools. I find the front of the machine a bit wide (doesn't fit down the side of the bathroom sink etc. like my old machine did). It is also rather noisy but cleans effectively. I find it very difficult to use on stairs (believe a hose extension can be bought), as it is bulky to keep hold of. The main drawback I have found is that, in the short time I have had it, I have had to replace the fan belt three times. The first time I changed the belt I had great difficulty as the instruction book only mentions the two screws on the top of the machine and doesn't tell you about the extra two that are hidden on the underneath of the machine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Vacuum, 7 Jan 2013
W. V. Neal - See all my reviews
I have had an electrolux before so I knew how powerful it was but I was not ready for how light this model is. Fantastic for stairs and pet hairs I hope it lasts for ever. The only thing was was a little dissapointing is the quality of the hose which is rigid not flexible like my last one but I may invest in a replacement hose it would be worth it to reach the corners etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic vacuum, 17 Sep 2013
Bought for my nan as she prefers a vacuum with a bag, and it works really well. The only problem is that there isn't a setting for vacuuming lino floors, and it makes a strange noise and slight burning smell when on lino.

Aside from that, it's a good, lightweight vacuum, great for people with low body strength.

5.0 out of 5 stars Upright cleaner, 2 May 2013
H. H. Veitch (england) - See all my reviews
Bought this cleaner because I had one in the past and it was the best cleaner I ever had. Unfortunately it burned out
through over work. I tried many other types and decided to go back to the Electrolux that I liked - I am delighted with the results.
Compared to my Electrolux Upright of the past I find it delicate - not so robustly made as my previous one - but it does
EVERYTHING I want. The on-board tools are great and I just love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Electrolux value!, 27 Sep 2013
This is a very good vacuum cleaner representing good value for money. Reasonably light to use, with adequate attachments. This is my third purchase - the previous two lasted many years. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective and easy to use, 11 Oct 2012
This is light (to push) and picks up well. The extension tube is rather short but also picks up reasonably well, and the turbo brush is effective. Too early to say if I will suffer belt problems others have reported but I have noticed that the resistance (to pushing) can increase if the manual height setting is set incorrectly (ie for short pile on a long pile carpet), and so I would assume belt life will be shortened if attention is not paid to this setting. Others have also commented on noise - I don't think mine is quiet but I wouldn't say it's particularly noisy nor a particularly objectionable noise. Reliability will prove whether it's really a good buy but so far so good. (I should add that Electrolux provide a helpline number. I had reason to use this with a different model and had very good service - worth noting I think as not all manufacturers show such interest in after-sales service.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Electric cord, 11 May 2014
I would have given it 5 stars but yhe cord is TOO SHORT. I have to chafrom one plug to another to vacuum the whole room properly. Length is approx 20ft. Do Zanussi offer a longer cord or an extention to lengthen it? My previos Electrolux had a suitably lon cord at approx 25ft

5.0 out of 5 stars Zanussi Airspeed vacuum, 12 May 2014
I was looking for a replacement for my previous vacuum, an Electolux, which I couldn't find. This Zannussi looks identical and seems a great alternative. Easy to use and should be easy to get replacement parts for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad vac., 31 Aug 2013
Rather squeaky when you push it in a forward direction.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›