on 8 November 2010
This book was both informative and easy to read in the area of pedagogy within the early years setting. The book has the ability to give an overview of pedagogy and how it can be initiated and critically analysed within your practice setting. This is an ideal book for anybody completing the foundation degree within early years Or trying to gain EYPS status. I have just completed a module in my degree on pedagogy and this book has been an invaluable source of information.
on 6 November 2010
This book is an excellent resource for anybody doing EYPS on all 4 pathways. it gives you practical with theory and really says what it means, in clear english. I like the style of the book and the way it is written.
on 5 August 2015
It got me through my degree! Great reference and text book.